Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzz
    /epicfacepalm

    Anyway, congrats on the second kill!
    World first imo.

    MOAR!

  2. #102
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    25man LK down.

  3. #103

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by imbatim2
    Still trying to claim World firsts by defeating bosses on day of launch before EU even has the content? Seriously, get over it bro
    Must have been nice to see the streams before they attempted the encounter....

  4. #104

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    25man LK down.
    The only post that make sense

    Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

  5. #105

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    Must have been nice to see the streams before they attempted the encounter....
    Seeing as they are the first to down LK on 25 man where there were no streams and everyone had a fair chance, kinda makes your point invalid.

  6. #106

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    you guys got it all wrong...

    it says on the top: UNSUCCESSFUL attempts: 16

    Blood Legion said they had 11 wipes
    Ensidia had 16

    do the math

    *runs before new waves of flaming*
    Dear developers,

    please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

  7. #107

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Thacks
    Seeing as they are the first to down LK on 25 man where there were no streams and everyone had a fair chance, kinda makes your point invalid.
    No, it doesnt.

    Ensidia got the world first 25 man LK kill. And congratulations to them.

    However, my point was regarding people being asshats and saying they also got the world first 10 man kill because they did it with less attempts. They also had access to the streams which gave them critical information about the fight before any attempts were made. Blood Legion did it with no previous insight about the fight whatsoever.

  8. #108

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    I am revoking my previous congratulations. I was fairly giving them praise for something they exploited (and why am I not surprised?).


  9. #109

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    In a World First situation I don't see why they would stop and wait for a hotfix. Im sure they knew something fishy was going on but I bet you their logic was that they only care about hardmodes and this fight needs to be done to unlock them so they went with it. Its really a shame for ensidia that they now have to endure all this flaming because Blizzard didn't know about a weird bug. Also, for those crying morality there were US guilds with much more time than Ensidia to down the Lich King. I didn't hear from them about this bug. So obviously it didn't help them kill the boss.

    All in all, we should really wait for hardmodes next week to see what really happens. Normal mode kill is a normal mode kill, get over it.

  10. #110

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    No, it doesnt.

    Ensidia got the world first 25 man LK kill. And congratulations to them.

    However, my point was regarding people being asshats and saying they also got the world first 10 man kill because they did it with less attempts. They also had access to the streams which gave them critical information about the fight before any attempts were made. Blood Legion did it with no previous insight about the fight whatsoever.
    The evidence to support this claim is where?

    Neither of us can prove they did or didn't watch it. Don't just assume things and then try to past them off as facts.

  11. #111
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    25

    Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    you guys got it all wrong...

    it says on the top: UNSUCCESSFUL attempts: 16

    Blood Legion said they had 11 wipes
    Ensidia had 16

    do the math

    *runs before new waves of flaming*
    which means they wiped 4 times and we wiped 11.........................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •