<Gloss> Bladefist EU - now recruiting! ALL CLASSES AND SPECS.

Newly migrated and looking for other mature players to continue our venture through the current expansion.

After seeing our fair share of guilds that lack proper control and management along with players that simply dont do the best they possible can to get that extra bit of DPS, Mana efficiency or avoidance we've took it upon ourselves to founder <Gloss>, a guild aiming to push its pve boundries.

What we're looking for?

Players that KNOW THEIR CLASS.
We want you to be able to tell us every last detail about your class and how it works... basically if your a Retributaion Paladin rolling Needle Incrusted Scorpion your not what we're looking for.
Dont have epic gems and proper enchants? Look elsewhere...
This sort of thing matters, we want every last bit of your char the best it can be with no exceptions.

Raid Times?

Mondays - 20.00 - 24.00
Tuesdays - 20.00 - 24.00
Thursdays - 20.00 - 24.00
(The days will increase when we get the numbers)
We EXPECT 100% raid attendance, if not we EXPECT an outstanding reason why. Fail to do this on more than one occasion will lose you a place in the guild.

Underperforming?

I myself have had experience playing many different classes as has Nóòdles, what we're not looking to do is carry anyone through the current content. If your underperforming in raids and not producing the kind of numbers your gear SHOULD allow you too, or not keeping X person alive for X reason and so on then you'll find you'll have a short stay in <Gloss>.

We're all about recruiting the best of the best I myself know there are players out there that maybe dont have the BiS gear for whatever reason (which will need to be explained), but have a brain, as so commonly used in Trade these days <Gloss> are infact looking for BRAINSCORE not Gearscore.

Collectively our experience is as follows;

ZG, AQ, BWL, MC, Gruul, Maggy, Kara, SSC, TK, BT, Hyjal, SWP, Naxx, Ulduar 10/25, Ulduar HM 10, Toc, Togc 10, Togc 25 4/5, ICC 10 5/9, ICC 25 4/9 (all content listed is listed PRE NERFS).

What can you expect from us?

No bullshit, we expect you to play outstandingly and thats all you'll get from us. Outstanding leadership and commitment into <Gloss> allowing you to taste end game content. Once a proper raiding core is established hardmodes will be on the agenda. We're aiming for legendarys and so should you be. There will be no assessment of skill level because if you dont have it we dont want you :3

Need more information/wanting to apply?

Contact us via the website gloss.wowstead.com // in game whispers Melkitten/Nóòdles!