Arm Warrior DPS need help.

Hello im a warrior with well geared few 251 and mostly 232+ geared
    I have some problems with my dps i think im doing too low in Icc 25 man , doing around 5-5,5k on tank and spank, and can go down to 3,5k - 4k depending on the bossfight.

And i belive its too low dmg.

Armorylink : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Karah%C3%A2n

I got arp trink and my Mt is a warrior wich means we have 20% armor reduce all he time so i belive i shouldnt go futher than 80% armor when my trink procs.

Im a Arm warrior and using 2 different rotaion and nor realy sure witch is best.

rotation1.
    prior 1.Maintaining rend on the target.
    prior 2. Execute procs
    Prior 3. Mortal strike
    Pror 4. Overpower
    prio 5. Slam

Rotation 2.
    1. prior Maintaning rend
    2.prior keep ms on cd, (dont clip it
    3. prior Execute proc
    4. prior overpower
    5. prior slam

plz tel me if there is anything i do wrong here.

My spec is supposted to be support thats why i ahve 5/5 in commanding presence.
    Also i use shatterthrow whenever itsoff cd to increase raid dps.

And Blasestorm aswell.

Also ive been told that Fury will be doing better Dps, but i tryet and i did 500 dps lower han arm with this rotation.
    WW->Bs -> free cd -> Bs reapet
    Heroic strik on 50 rage +

My off wep was reckoning : http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47737

if u have any gr8 fury advises to me plz tell ill try it out to see what fit me best

Re: Arm Warrior DPS need help.

1. You never gem for haste as a warrior...ever....under no circumstances.

2. You need more ArP to get to the soft cap to use an arp proc trinket such as NES....regem.

3. You need to replace your Victor's Call...its terrible for Arms warriors and only usable for fury if you are that much under the expertise cap of 26. Grab a Greatness Card, or even run regular ToC for a Banner of Victory.

4. You can't clip MS...people clip something when they do it too soon, such as refreshing rend before it falls off. but you're right...you need to make sure you are using MS every time its up.

5. Put a Relentless Meta in your helm isntead of the Skyfire (21 Agl instead of 21 crit), you already have a nightmare tear in your chest....replace that purple in your boots with a red.

6. Start saving badges for a new cloak...pick up the agility one.

Just first glances....there's probably more.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

15+ Year Old Account

Also, don't you prioritize OP over MS...?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    Also, don't you prioritize OP over MS...?
    Not when you are expertise capped and then some...prioritzing OP only starts when you are under the expertise cap...by a lot.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

- Let rend drop before refreshing, but don't refresh it if execute proc, overpower proc, or mortal strike are available.
    - Only use overpower with 4-6 seconds remaining on buff
    - Don't use Execute with Sweeping Strikes since it does half damage
    - Bladestorm only 3+ enemies when ALL have high threat on the tank
    - Rend multiple targets when overpower, execute, and mortal strike is not available
    - Replace slam with execute when target is below 20%
    - Add heroic strike into rotation if over 80 rage, or cleave if more than 1 enemy.
    - Shattering throw at key moments
    - Keep up sunder stacks if no other warriors in raid
    - Bloodrage if low on rage
    - Berserker rage to gain rage when receiving damage
    - Taunt/Shield Equip - Shield Wall - Shield Block Macro to save peoples lives.
    - Switch defensive + intervene macro to escape situations or save peoples lives.
    - Switch defensive + shield equip + shield bash macro to interrupt
    - Switch defensive + spell reflect to prevent incoming damage to yourself
    - Switch berserker stance, recklessness at key moments
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Not when you are expertise capped and then some...prioritzing OP only starts when you are under the expertise cap...by a lot.
    Hmm...I see. I never knew that. Of coarse, I haven't been arms in quite a while.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    Hmm...I see. I never knew that. Of coarse, I haven't been arms in quite a while.
    It all stems from not wanting to overwrite overpowers. If you are expertise capped the only overpowers you'll be getting are on a strict 6 second timer...therefore like sudden death executes you can count on it "waiting for you". THerfore the only overpowers that you prioritize above all else are the ones that wold "expire" by getting it overwritten by your next overpower.

All this changes as you reduce your expertise. The lower your expertise the more overpowers you get from dodges, hence if you want to take advantage of your free crits and automatic DW procs...then you prioritize Overpower above all else so that you never waste a proc by one getting overwritten by the next overpower due to a dodge. If you overwrite procs its losing as much dps as missing, and not having expertise works against you instead of for you.