Pvp changes sure....

After PvPing last night on my holy paladin and on my hunter, seems to be the attempts to slow down burst failed bad. Seems like burst didnt go anywhere yet healing just got harder...

Anyone else find the resil changes to have no effect at all?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Pvp changes sure....

Yep.

Blizz will have to tweak resilience and all of it's effects quite a bit to make it desireable in pvp for all classes and specs. I'm still seeing lots of rogues running around in 4/5 pvp set + trinket, rest of it is pure pve epics...

If someone wants to focus on PvP, they should be given the best items via PvP, not by raiding.

Just my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xarvian
    Blizz will have to tweak resilience and all of it's effects quite a bit to make it desireable in pvp for all classes and specs. I'm still seeing lots of rogues running around in 4/5 pvp set + trinket, rest of it is pure pve epics...

If someone wants to focus on PvP, they should be given the best items via PvP, not by raiding.

Just my 2 cents.
    pve gear is desireable in some situations because it provides more damage output, and possibly other stats such as arp or hit, whereas pvp gear in that slot may not, but people using them lose resilience and health, "balancing" the two pieces out.

Look up, see the buzzards circling?

resil prob doesnt have much change cuz of 10% healing nerf

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    After PvPing last night on my holy paladin and on my hunter, seems to be the attempts to slow down burst failed bad. Seems like burst didnt go anywhere yet healing just got harder...

Anyone else find the resil changes to have no effect at all?

i agree to a degree but i think it was offset from pve/raid progression where most people's gear got better which offset the resilience changes, and higher end pve gear is so bloated right now. that resilience change should've been very noticeable, but again i think the gear progression of the masses offset it.

some well geared healers were very difficult to take down tho. i saw a resto druid taking about 5 player focus but he was kiting like 2 melee's, and a resto shaman take about 4 players in bg's the other day to take down(can't exactly dispel earth shield anymore).

I got 33k hp on my warrior and 1100 resi. I sure feel the diff in surviving in Bgs compared to before. Now i have way more time to react and do stuff before im dead vs retri and mages .

I hope with new honor and season gear il end upp on about 1250 resi and then i will smoke pve geared people

Quote Originally Posted by Thermiel
    How much resilience do you have?
    Because trying to kill full S7druids for an example is just pure paaaaaaaaain (even with assistance + MS)
    I feel your pain Damn them druids! (or any healer generally <.<)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhippa
    When you take GC and replace G with C, C with H and add INA you get CHINA !

Coincidence ? I DON'T THINK SO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotan
    Take your nerfs like a man and not some spec hopping bandwagon groupie.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Aletra

this change may also have been centered around the S8 gear. with the higher health pools and more resil

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Oxydo
    I feel your pain Damn them druids! (or any healer generally <.<)
    shammy's people still kill them before i get to them

Doing 3's tonight it seemed noticeable on both sides.

It took us longer to kill people by a bit, even 1-2 losses we probably would have won pre-change.

That being said our incoming damage was noticeable less, while it took our healer a little longer to top us off.

That being said, as a warrior I am concerned about our ability to shut down a healer, and I didn't run combat log to look at the numbers, but killing a healer actually felt like it became somewhat easier with OP/MS/Healing nerf.

stop wearing pve gear and u will c a diff ???

ppl who thinks 600 or 700 resil is enuf , deserves to get globaled

am playing on my ele shaman with crap gear ( deadly + furious with some relntelss off parts ) and i feel like am not dying easy with only 1.1k resil

lol i even outlast 3 melee with 1 holy pala on me

and may i add rogues can barly move my hp bar when am in a cheapshot + ks while am having stoneclaw shield on

diff noticable and diff going for resil cap

I was kind of Upset over the whole 10% healing debuff. But after Further review.

I think it was Apropriate. It makes my Crit/Haste Disc Spec seem Overpowered,

I was Healing people through 2 melee with spam healz wich before seemed to not happen.

The resil Change is Definetly Huge and Awsome.