[TV] Stargate SG1

Hey all. I started watching Stargate around the end of season 1 and most of season 2. I went off to college and then stopped watching it. For Christmas I had gotten a few of the seasons and I started watching them. I'm done with the second season and waiting to start the third.

My question is what are peoples' favorite episodes of Stargate? So far out of the ones I've watched I'd say:

Season 1:
    The Nox
    Enigma
    There But for the Grace of God
    Within the Serpent's Grasp

Season 2:
    The Serpent's Lair
    Spirits
    A Matter of Time

Re: Stargate SG1

Let's see:

I really like "Thor's Chariot" (season 2), "A matter of time" (season 2), "Wormhole X-treme!" (season 5), "Nightwalkers" (season 6), "It's good to be king" (season 8 ), the last episode of the show, "Unending"... I could go on, the show was great ! Unending is a nice, original story that I think even someone who doesn't watch stargate could enjoy. It's really ingenious, and the end is very stargate-like My favorite though is "Window of opportunity" (season 4).

If someone needs a quick recap of the episodes, this should help.

Also, I tried to avoid any details so as to avoid spoiling it for you ^^

i also got the full stargate on dvd, got em for xmas, but i havnt had time to watch them,

Although i have been watchin stargate universe, i am likeing the whole setup how its on a old ass ship pre atlantis tech which is nice.

I like how the kid on that show was a "wow" type of player. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicRage
    i also got the full stargate on dvd, got em for xmas, but i havnt had time to watch them,

Although i have been watchin stargate universe, i am likeing the whole setup how its on a old ass ship pre atlantis tech which is nice.

I like how the kid on that show was a "wow" type of player. lol
    Did you get that horribly packaged gift set of Stargate SG1? I almost got it and then read the reviews of it and decided not to waste 100 dollars.

Well, I don't have a favorite, or at least one I can remember on the top of my head. I just loved the show. I do admit I wasnt a fan of Season 9 or Season 10 however.

I approve of all stargate related films and television shows.
    Signatures are overrated.

I'm waiting until season 8 of SG-1 to start up my season 1 of Atlantis, since that is where it was in the SG-1 series when Atlantis started. I'm also waiting to watch Ark of Truth until I'm done with SG-1. After I watch AoT, I can watch Continuum and then Revolution.

Continuum has a character that you will only get to know from watching seasons 8, 9 and 10... It's no big deal but I thought you might wanna know.

Necroooooo

I love some of the jokes/comments by Teal'c. That alone makes the show worth watching. Going to rewatch during MoP alt leveling, can't think of a better show to level to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Window of Opportunity!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Window of Opportunity (S04E06)
    Lost City Part un et deux (S07E21+22)
    The Fifth Race (S02E15)
    Thor Chariot (S02E06)
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i like dem space battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Window of Opportunity!

LOL that's mine too!

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Window of Opportunity!

LOL that's mine too!

Window of Opportunity is everyone's favorite episode :P

Watched the series so long ago that I can't remember individual episodes, but the series was fantastic until Richard Dean Anderson left.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Necroooooo

I love some of the jokes/comments by Teal'c. That alone makes the show worth watching. Going to rewatch during MoP alt leveling, can't think of a better show to level to.
    He had a bit part in DKR. Made me smile
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB