<Violence> LF DPS to Top off Core for 25 ICC Progression SOLID PROs only.

<Violence> is a guild started by myself, 3 incredible players and former O's of great guilds looking for bigger and better things. We have EXCELLENT heals, tanking, dps and need to top off a core 25 to push ICC. As of this moment we are at 16 players that are 25 man core material. We started 2 weeks ago with a convergence of some players on this server that give us the leadership and other tools we need to make this guild a top 3 on our server. The right players have started coming in already.

WHY CHOOSE US?

1. Because we have leadership inspired by a Pre BC to Naxx #1 on server guild that had long time success.
    2. You want longevity in a Progression guild that does not look to disband after content.
    3. Looking for leadership that gives the players what they want where they can. OUR raiders are on 1 playing field.
    4. To be a founding member and develop your skills and awareness in making a strong starter guild come to life.

We have been through quite a few players who have made demands on us and are gone because they weren't that 'great' I ONLY want at Minimum 7-8k dps on single target boss on a bad day. I want players who have HIGH survivability and raid awareness as well as study the fights. YOU YOURSELF will be an individual and come that way, not as any type of package or have a weird liability to put on us. IF we get a strong group of people that have their heads on straight we can progress through ICC, get to Heroic, get geared. Don't be dumb. After last week I have no tolerance I expect full applications and a full discussion before we bring anyone on this team. We will only take the best. So confidence, confidence, confidence!

We have the Base.

Looking for the others that can help jump in and be part of the team.

Apply at http://www.violenceinmannoroth.com with a FULL application, at that point we will discuss. ALL classes are welcome to apply, our core will come down to the best players we have. Come get your spot.

Re: <Violence> LF DPS to Top off Core for 25 ICC Progression SOLID PROs only.

The foundation of this guild is incredibly strong. A lot of raid leading experience with a competitive but friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend <Violence> to anyone wanting to join a great guild with the potential to go straight to the top.