Help with two small things

My UI is almost as I want it but there's two small things

The thingy in the red box, the tip box, I want to get rid of it! For ever!

And where the blue box is I want my buffs, is there any good addon for that?

http://i50.tinypic.com/34zzqro.jpg - Use thumbnails for god sake

One problem solved, and one new..

Im using e-casting bar, but my target buffs doesnt seem to work, any clues?

Thanks

Re: Help with two small things

For buffs get satrinas buff frames. They have a lot of options and you can put them anywhere. Get tiptac for the tooltip, has tons of options as well
    SIGNATURE RULES* SIGNATURE RULES* SIGNATURE RULES* SIGNATURE RULES

Seems like I cant see the config on any off them, tried to write /tip but nothing happened :>, quartz bugged to so it's maybe due to the update, more suggestions?

Edit: Tryed satrina again and I love it <3

try /tiptac. I seem to remember that /tip doesn't work to open tiptac's options on my install either.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Doesnt work anyway

I would suggest if you do not intend to add extra informaton or functionality to the tooltip then to try Tipsy.
    /Tipsy to display an anchor for the frame, move it to where you want it, right click the anchor and done.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Also, if you just want to MOVE your buffs, I suggest Buffalo or Bison. For more in-depth options on your buffs, the most common is Satrina Buff Frames.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley