Thread: Season 8 Shield

Season 8 Shield

Just curious, I saw the new arena weapon previews here on MMO a week ago, or whenever they were posted and saw a new arena shield but I can't findthe stats on it onthis site or any others. Maybe I'm blind, I don't know lol.

If anyone has the link to the season 8 pvp shield I would appreciate it of you could post it here. Thank you.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Re: Season 8 Shield

Thank you for the links. I'm at work on break on my iPhone right now. So until they have wow on the iPhone I don't think I'll be able to log on. =P was just checking mmo and was curious.

Thanks again.

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

They look nice...well couldn't be worse than S7 Northrend Blue shields anyway...

Yea I think a lot of the gear this season looks pretty bad ass. I think they did a good job on it.

I wonder what happened to their original shield designs though that were on the front page, I kind of liked those more :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    I wonder what happened to their original shield designs though that were on the front page, I kind of liked those more :'(
    paladins can equip shields, therefore, they cannot look even remotely good.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?