Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Resto] 4p T10 is overpowered

atleast resto 4part got some love unlike ele 4part :
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Deleted

First of all if you want to prove how "op" it is, show us on a WWO/WOL sheet. Secondly its queen, all he was doing was spamming chain heal, I assume on the melee. While not keeping earth shield on the tank. So of course the healing of chain heal will be inflated by that.
    Right now I would call it a powerful set bonus, but not op. Mabye op dependant on a few fights (twins, queen). Still 10k hps on Queen is not anything special, Restoration druid gets 14k on WOL for us.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Recount showed the same skewing for me last night on Blood Queen.

Once you go into a logging site of the fight you see it only accounts for 10-12% of total healing.

Lawl, holy paladin not first on healing meter! Reroll :O

on a more serious note, if somethings overpowerd its beacon.
    the shammy 4 part set just made shammy's viable healers in icc again! yay?

PS, Op things in PVE are good things coz no one should care and shoudl take it as granted... if dps whines about other dpsers doing 5k more dps than other classes.. i understand, healer whining about hps? no gtho

Quote Originally Posted by maaaybe
    Lawl, holy paladin not first on healing meter! Reroll :O
    Huh? Shaman, priests, and druids should all be higher then pals on Blood queen and twins...

OP - i really like the panels on your UI - what are they?

Chain Heal healed a total of 673 times. It ticked 359 times. 359 is 53.3% of 673.
    53.3% is the percentage of Chain Heal's heals that were ticks. It's not the percentage of Chain Heal's total healing caused by ticks.

The set bonus is not as powerful as you think it is. You will need to use a log parser to truly see how much of Chain Heal's total healing was caused by ticks.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Exactly what Kaleid said.

It's not % healing done, it's a % of heals/jumps/ticks done with CH, as it ticks three times, its nothing unusual, that total number of those ticks is higher than total number of CH casts/jumps.

Also like Aminix said Recount is bugged, and shows every tick as effective healing, which is obviously wrong.

Please DONT POST wrong information, because you're spreading confusion. A druid or a priest will take a look at this thread, and start whining, or anything of the sort.

This is AWESOME bonus, but claiming it's OP, shows that you have no clue how it really works.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Finally

A shaman is overpowered again!
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

4pc isn't OP, what is OP is that we basically have infinite mana on Blood Queen... I mean, um, nevermind!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic
    4pc isn't OP, what is OP is that we basically have infinite mana on Blood Queen... I mean, um, nevermind!
    SHUT YOUR MOU!!!...Uhm nothing to see here, delete this thread now!

Quote Originally Posted by Instant

It's not % healing done, it's a % of heals/jumps/ticks done with CH, as it ticks three times, its nothing unusual, that total number of those ticks is higher than total number of CH casts/jumps.

Also like Aminix said Recount is bugged, and shows every tick as effective healing, which is obviously wrong.

Please DONT POST wrong information, because you're spreading confusion. A druid or a priest will take a look at this thread, and start whining, or anything of the sort.

This is AWESOME bonus, but claiming it's OP, shows that you have no clue how it really works.
    Seconded. The set bonus usually (i.e. in my experience) amounts to 10-15% of my overall effective healing. Logs can be provided if needed.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Instant

Yea im sorry that I trusted recount, but as the guy from page one I did also get the impression the tick did 40% of his healing which would have been insane and OP.
    Anyways would be nice if a mod could change the title to bugged instead and I can change post 1 too cause as the guy im quoting says it is wrong information (asuming people replying are right)

Deleted

Ill just lock the thread. No point changing it to bugged as, well its not bugged. Recount never shows effective healing.