Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Were any non Arena playing casuals able to purchase anything with arena pts

Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale

are you just replying to argue? i already explained to you why your reply was dumb, and not addressing what i asked. to repeat i wasn't asking about turning money for gems, more than purchasing arena gear from the pvp daily. thats pretty straight forward spelled out in my first post. if you can't see that then its pointless even replying to you.
    nonono, now im replying to argue.

because obviously what i said was exactly what you asked, i bought the tokens with my arena points from daily.
    (cause thats what you asked, you didnt state in your post i replied to that it was to upgrade to compete in PvP.
    then you asked me what i do with it.
    i answered, and said trade em for gems and sold em for gold..
    then you started to get cocky for no reason, because i replied exactly to what you asked.

your only making a fool out of yourself <.<

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan
    I'm pretty sure they added new WG items with the patch yesterday. Now I haven't actually went to WG and looked but I believe they added shoulders, neck and cloak.

Those three items bundled with relentless off pieces and furious set and any piece of wrath or relentless you might obtain through VOA or emblems will make you pretty formidable.

Speaking BGs, I still think casuals can have a decent hand in pvp as long as they know what there doing and how to obtain these items. But daily arena points is definately not the way.

All else fails, pay some arena pro to carry you to 1800 lol.
    thing is i think a lot of us would have been fine with the measly 25-50? arena pts per pvp daily route. even if it was a ridiculously long road just for one piece. the incentive is still way greater to participate in arena like they push for the amount of pts you get in relation to the pvp daily. its pretty disappointing if that long road wasn't intended for casuals more than existing arena players.

thx i had no idea they updated WG rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    nonono, now im replying to argue.

because obviously what i said was exactly what you asked, i bought the tokens with my arena points from daily.
    (cause thats what you asked, you didnt state in your post i replied to that it was to upgrade to compete in PvP.
    then you asked me what i do with it.
    i answered, and said trade em for gems and sold em for gold..
    then you started to get cocky for no reason, because i replied exactly to what you asked.

your only making a fool out of yourself <.<

that may have been my fault then since i interpreted your reply different than that.

ummm why would anyone trying to upgrade their gear from honor gear purchase an honor conversion token? ???

i thought the whole point of it was for casuals to upgrade their gear very slowly, with an avenue to top pvp rewards even tho they couldn't get the rated rewards, through the pvp daily rewarding arena points? at least thats what a lot of people were saying at the time of that implementation. furthermore arena has been pretty dead this past season so i'm skeptical that was for the existing arena players.

most of us are already maxed out in honor gearing months ago, even if its like 2-3 seasons behind. who the hell needs honor these past few weeks? and for what?
    I thought the idea of the 25 point reward for the daily was to bring people back into doing battlegrounds more and not just help casuals who only get a few points a week but help everyone who was just a bit short. First time i bought my shoulders i was like 48 rating short. Instead of having to wait a week for more points it only took me 2 exta days

thx i had no idea they updated WG rewards
    They didn't update it so much as they added new items... they added shoulders (ilevel 251), backs and neck pieces (both 245 iirc). The other items weren't updated like the class sets are every season, if that's what you were thinking.