Thread: Druid Forms??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Druid Forms??

Quote Originally Posted by sabredragon
    God, you're irritating. Why would it be horrible and stupid in the long run? Trolls having a Raptor Physical DPS form would be awesome. Does that mean it's going to happen? No.

And if Trolls (not gunna talk about Worgen here. Turning into a wolf would be too much like a Whitewolf werewolf) DID get Raptor form, the ONLY abilities they would have to be renamed are Feline's Grace and Tiger's Fury. Mangle? Raptors have claws. Ferocious bite? Raptors can use their strong-as-fuck-jaws. Claw? ... Claws. Not going into the topic of Talents, since those are essentially being re-worked anyways.

In any case. It WOULD be refreshing to get a not-cat form. Is it going to happen? Not likely. Trolls will most likely be getting a tiger palette for their cat form. Or a lynx. Or something. Worgen...who knows.
    It's more realistic for have cats, from a lore perspective. Need we bring back Zul'aman?

10+ Year Old Account

All I want is the new forms not be retarded that's all I can hope for.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

15+ Year Old Account

The flight forms are already unique to their races, so it's safe to assume that will be unique for the new ones too. And honestly, I think trees should have been unique from the start too.

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=29547 or the current form for Tauren..
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=4423 for nelfs.

Well I also think that Ghostcrawler and the devs want to make Tree of Life more like a temporary buff like Metamorphosis. They want druids to have more opportunities to see their armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybear
    It's more realistic for have cats, from a lore perspective. Need we bring back Zul'aman?
    Actually, because Darkspear Trolls were originally Jungle Trolls, any of the Loa from ZG would fit into their lore just fine. Not the ZA Loa, however. Jungle Troll Loa have Panthers, Tigers, and Raptors. Among other animals. It's not a huge stretch of the imagination, and it would fit realistically with either animal.

As for the person saying it would be a horrible idea for a Raptor form, go shove your opinion up your ass. If you think it'd be a bad idea, fine. But don't shove your opinions down everyone's throats. I think a Raptor form would be cool. And I'd never play anything but a Raptor-Druid. But I DID admit that the Troll Druid form will be a cat of some sort. Probably a Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc
    Well I also think that Ghostcrawler and the devs want to make Tree of Life more like a temporary buff like Metamorphosis. They want druids to have more opportunities to see their armor.
    Ghostcrawler said that druid are master in shapeshifter which mean we can stay in our form longer than a warlock can.

We do want opportunities to see our armor in a way that it appear on our form.