10man trylimit boss suggestions

Hi,

my guild is not a hc raider guild, we play only 10man raids and we've just killed the council after 3 days of wiping, so we are not pros at all (we have only 3 hours long raids).
    We will do Valithria next day but if I know well it's an easy encounter (is it true?) so I think we will be able to try the wing end bosses soon.
    I would like to ask you that which one do you suggest to us? We are not pros with not the best gear (toc10 normal and some hc loots and some icc10 gear).
    Which one is the easiest (and which the hardest?) to learn and to execute?

Thanks for your help!

Re: 10man trylimit boss suggestions

We found Sindragosa harder than either the professor or blood queen, but this is possibly because no full strategies and stuff have been worked out for her as she's been changed from how she worked on the PTR a little.

We found BQL the easiest of the three end wing bosses on 10 man (25 is a different matter, she's harder then the professor on 25 I think). The professor is very easy too if you can get the execution correct, if not it's a big clusterfuck, though I suppose the same could be said of BQL and certainly Sindragosa too. I'd advise going for BQL or PP though because everything is known about those encounters and there's plenty of videos / strats out there for you to consult.

I think Professor can be quite hard - lots of things to check for your guild.
    Its a fun encounter, but I would recommend Blood Queen first - less to check out for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gron
    I think Professor can be quite hard - lots of things to check for your guild.
    Its a fun encounter, but I would recommend Blood Queen first - less to check out for.

At least as far as ten man goes, Professor is only a worry once you push him into phase 3. You can't carry anyone through that phase you need everyone pushing very solid deeps.

Thanks for the tips. On our server Professor wasn't killed in the first week, but the queen was killed by many guilds so I thought that too, so we'll try her out.
    If we can heal Valithria. Is that an easy encounter or a hard? Council was really hard for us...

Quote Originally Posted by torin856
    Thanks for the tips. On our server Professor wasn't killed in the first week, but the queen was killed by many guilds so I thought that too, so we'll try her out.
    If we can heal Valithria. Is that an easy encounter or a hard? Council was really hard for us...
    The main problem is that you are thinking with pro hc guys and not a casual, 1-2 raid a week, lowgeared, not so maximalist team who plays only for fun.
    We tried once Professor and we didn't went under 70% with it with the 10 tries.

The big issue with PP is communication/coordination, once you learn the mechanics P1and2 are cake. My guild sounds pretty much the same as yours, and we've spent the last 3 weeks wiping on PP p3, the issue were having is the tanks stacking the rid damage Debuff too high cause we're having to waste the first 10-15 seconds of the phase killing the ooze that we always get right before the tear gas ><. we can consistently get him down to 300k but then the raid damage kills us every time, its very frustrating
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha