Thread: Battle.net

Battle.net

I havent played in about a month and I came back. I tried to log into my account and the next page asks for:

Please activate the Battle.net Authenticator product attached to this account, and enter the six-digit digital code that it generates.

Is this the thing that people buy? If so since I never bought it...has my account been compromised?

Re: Battle.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nece
    I havent played in about a month and I came back. I tried to log into my account and the next page asks for:

Please activate the Battle.net Authenticator product attached to this account, and enter the six-digit digital code that it generates.

Is this the thing that people buy? If so since I never bought it...has my account been compromised?
    Since you never bought it, most likely. Call blizzard and ask them whats going on
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

sounds like your account was stolen while you were away. good luck.

Hopefully I can get it back. I never went to any bad sites though unless i misclicked on something...very frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nece
    Hopefully I can get it back. I never went to any bad sites though unless i misclicked on something...very frustrating.
    Call blizzard's billing,make sure you have your CD keys ready in-case the rep ask for them...
    PS:
    It may take some time to get your call through.