Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Launching with 5 Full Raids ?

I've been keeping a close eye on the news about cataclysm, so please link the point where they said there wont be a one boss raid instance ?

It does sound familiar however, but still some basis would be appreciated so I can update why own info.
    And if you look at skywall and firelands layout they are very similar so it may be that they will have an equal ammount of bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia
    That's just a rough sketch as they already did say none would have only one boss in them. Yet at the moment they only have one listed in Skywall.
    Al'Akir \o/... been waiting to kill that bastard since i joined his server 4 years ago...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Savagê_Warrior
    I've been keeping a close eye on the news about cataclysm, so please link the point where they said there wont be a one boss raid instance ?

It does sound familiar however, but still some basis would be appreciated so I can update why own info.
    And if you look at skywall and firelands layout they are very similar so it may be that they will have an equal ammount of bosses.
    I'd have to go digging through some posts and see or it might've been in a blizzcon SS. I'll look around tomorrow and see if I can find it or unless someone else knows off the top of their head where its at. I could be wrong, but I almost positive I saw it somewhere.

Attunements

I hope they bring back Attunements in Cataclysm but not to the degree of before.

Just something simple...

They plan on having all raid content have 5-man associated with it (just like ICC).

So maybe a simple attunement would be that before you can enter the raid, you need to complete the 5-man on heroic mode first (or a chain of heroics, depending how many 5-mans they make per raid).