Page 1 of 3
LastLast

<Blood Legion> World First Arthas 10 video

Pewpewarrows uploaded their 10M Arthas video on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlxcNMltpU8

Epic ending in my opininon... 'Impossible!'
    Congratulations to Blood Legion again!

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Re: <Blood Legion> World First Arthas 10 video

yeah, left them a youtube comment up too.

Personal reflections though, everything untill p3 was completly boring to me. And even in phase 3....it looked dumb. granted probably hard, etc....it visually looked boring as hell.

sorry, honesty is the best medicine. i liked algalon better.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautt
    yeah, left them a youtube comment up too.

Personal reflections though, everything untill p3 was completly boring to me. And even in phase 3....it looked dumb. granted probably hard, etc....it visually looked boring as hell.

sorry, honesty is the best medicine. i liked algalon better.
    This.Looks like a tank and spank

Oh, and in the part 2, around 7:45, look up to the upper left corner :P

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxador
    This.Looks like a tank and spank
    kinda bland right?

I was thinking to myself, illidan was more epic and so was kael'thas. Just my 5 cents....I know after watching this, im very disappointed.

Deleted

That addon to the left, right on top of omen showing his cooldowns, looks neat. Maybe someone could be so kind to provide the name of this addon?

kinda bland right?

I was thinking to myself, illidan was more epic and so was kael'thas. Just my 5 cents....I know after watching this, im very disappointed.
    Kill him urself and then comment it...
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Remember. The person who recorded the video didn't get picked to go inside frostmourne. So that's a whole part of the fight we don't know yet.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Anyway, can we get a HQ download of this instead of poopy youtube quality please?

Really hope there's more to it than that, even without seeing the Frostmourne room.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz
    Really hope there's more to it than that, even without seeing the Frostmourne room.
    Throught there was the whole RP thing after LK dies.. maybe mage turned off fraps? ._.

Awesome.

kinda bland right?

Kael'thas was an uber mage with a Pheonix companion.

Illidan was practically a half demon with an ability to turn into a demon, while dual wielding blades he looted from another demon.
    Plus he was an arcane mage before he got down and dirty with the skull of gul'dan.

and Arthas is the master of the undead clad in plate wielding a sword that steals souls.
    He moves slow, but hits hard.
    He summons the undead and the Valkyr in the fight, and apparently you go inside frostmourne.
    Did you expect him to sprout wings and launch everyone in the air?

Hell even Alganon was a sparkly celestial being created by the titans.

In comparison to Illidan and Kael, in terms of varying and flashy abilities, the Lich King doesn't have to many flashy and awesome moves.
    He just summons the dead and blast people with dark powers while swinging a sword 'round and 'round.

Seems like an appropriate fight to me /shrug.

I personally can't imagine him doing something else, the fight looks pretty much like i imagined it being.
    Even the mass wtfpwn leading to "Lawlz dun wurry gaiz i mass
    rez u!"

What did you expect?

Is that last phase a balls to the wall all out no stops dps race for that last 9%?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz
    Is that last phase a balls to the wall all out no stops dps race for that last 9%?
    looks like it, quote archimonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Krad666
    In comparison to Illidan and Kael, in terms of varying and flashy abilities, the Lich King doesn't have to many flashy and awesome moves.
    He just summons the dead and blast people with dark powers while swinging a sword 'round and 'round.
    I would agree with this however it might have been cool to kind of see Arthas lose his mind slowly through the fight. Most bosses get more pissed as the fight progresses however he stays calm and cool the entire time. Also it would have been nice to see him summon more things and kind of step back and watch us fight them in a more discrete manor instead of an AOE on top of him thing.

i really hope that fight is more epic than it looks...it didnt really look like anyone was taking any damage either.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

Anyway, can we get a HQ download of this instead of poopy youtube quality please?
    The 720p version on Youtube looks quite good, but I agree that a full-resolution video would be quite nice.

Also, congrats on the kill Blood Legion!

After you guys got ressed was awesome, I literally started laughing. "What do we d... OH SHIT BURN HIM"

Well, it was to be expected that most people around here are way too cool for anything but /yawn at this fight. I for one thought it looked rather fitting though I admit that throughout Wrath I thought Arthas wasn’t magnificent enough to be a truly epic expansion end boss. He has the bearing, but not the looks, if you know what I mean. It becomes most obvious in the Matthias Lehner quest line when fighting Illidan as Arthas; there’s just no doubt as to who looks more badass. Likewise, I think the frozen throne could have been more magnificent a location though that’s also true for the roof of BT, so maybe that’s just a concession to game play requirements.

What’s up with part 2 of the video? Not yet available?