Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: <Blood Legion> World First Arthas 10 video

The muse song made my day

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Borakh
    What’s up with part 2 of the video? Not yet available?
    Part 2 can be found here.

Oh my gosh....most epic fight since Sunstrider....

I was very glad to share your excitement in the end, congrats to you guys! We wont be doing ICC-10 until Sat. But we should at least get to pull him ,and I can't wait.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

really a great ending

Very nice video, a good watch i'm excited for this fight. Wasn't expecting a ~17 minute long fight in 10 man with a top raiding guild. Too bad we didnt see the frostmourne room but that will come in the future. Very nice ending to the fight might I add, I wonder if you have so long to kill him on the last 10% or if he just sits there
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica
    Part 2 can be found here.
    Thanks!

The video is epic. Sad there was no footage of the frostmourne room made
    The ending is awesome..I wonder how many guilds would release after that wipe
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaikar
    I would agree with this however it might have been cool to kind of see Arthas lose his mind slowly through the fight. Most bosses get more pissed as the fight progresses however he stays calm and cool the entire time. Also it would have been nice to see him summon more things and kind of step back and watch us fight them in a more discrete manor instead of an AOE on top of him thing.
    Why get angry? He had an ace up his sleeve, he literally one shots the raid.
    The only time i can see him getting pissed is after Tirion calls on the light and destroys froustmourne.

But maybe being caught in a vortex of souls stopped him from screaming and raging. :-X

wow, the first time in a while since i have had goosebumps after watching one of the most epic kills in wow history.

Looked very fun, and loved the vent recording right at the end.

Wow that looked boring. I mean the fighting parts, not the RP stuff.

im suprised no one said/typed "C-C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER" in your guildchat/vent when tirion broke out of the ice
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

10+ Year Old Account

That. Was. AWESOME!!

Epic ending is epic. Oh boy I can't wait to do that with my guild. Its nice to know to look forward to the insta wipe

Grats guys and gal

The last 3 minutes or so of the video where you guys are wondering what is happening is absolutely hilarious, albeit awesome at the same time. To see you guys and all your emotions at that one point is really spectacular, experiences like that are the exact reason this game is worth so much of our time.

Honestly, congratulations to your raid group and your guild, 10 man or 25 man, 10 man gear or hard mode 25 man gear, that must have been one hell of an experience learning that from the ground up, but the reward was definitely worth it. You guys deserve everything that comes from the kill, really good job.

Easily one my my favorite WoW videos, an will probably be one of the most entertaining for a long time to come.

Good luck to all the guilds US, EU, TW and all others in the race for hardmodes! It's time we stop arguing about US> EU or vice versa and start enjoying the game like these guys do

Quote Originally Posted by Krad666
    Kael'thas was an uber mage with a Pheonix companion.

Illidan was practically a half demon with an ability to turn into a demon, while dual wielding blades he looted from another demon.
    Plus he was an arcane mage before he got down and dirty with the skull of gul'dan.

and Arthas is the master of the undead clad in plate wielding a sword that steals souls.
    He moves slow, but hits hard.
    He summons the undead and the Valkyr in the fight, and apparently you go inside frostmourne.
    Did you expect him to sprout wings and launch everyone in the air?

Hell even Alganon was a sparkly celestial being created by the titans.

In comparison to Illidan and Kael, in terms of varying and flashy abilities, the Lich King doesn't have to many flashy and awesome moves.
    He just summons the dead and blast people with dark powers while swinging a sword 'round and 'round.

Seems like an appropriate fight to me /shrug.

I personally can't imagine him doing something else, the fight looks pretty much like i imagined it being.
    Even the mass wtfpwn leading to "Lawlz dun wurry gaiz i mass
    rez u!"

What did you expect?
    he expected flying pigs with spacelaz0rs while arthas blast us with flower beam from his deadpinkpony

15+ Year Old Account

I don't want to come across as a troll or anything, especially considering we're still on Sindragosa and I haven't yet attempted him, but that really did seem like a simple fight. From what I heard Blood Legion had a few attempts, got the tactics, spent hours working out a strat, and then returned. There doesn't REALLY seem anything to work out, maybe he is hard, in which case Blood Legion did a great job in making him look like a pussy, but in my eyes, that fight did not seem hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic
    in which case Blood Legion did a great job in making him look like a pussy
    thats how it is on EVERY bosskill video

The entire Frostmourne Chamber part of the fight wasn't fraps'd.

It's apparently a pretty critical part of the fight, so I'm sure there's a tad bit more to the encounter.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh
    The last 3 minutes or so of the video where you guys are wondering what is happening is absolutely hilarious, albeit awesome at the same time. To see you guys and all your emotions at that one point is really spectacular, experiences like that are the exact reason this game is worth so much of our time.

Honestly, congratulations to your raid group and your guild, 10 man or 25 man, 10 man gear or hard mode 25 man gear, that must have been one hell of an experience learning that from the ground up, but the reward was definitely worth it. You guys deserve everything that comes from the kill, really good job.

Easily one my my favorite WoW videos, an will probably be one of the most entertaining for a long time to come.

Good luck to all the guilds US, EU, TW and all others in the race for hardmodes! It's time we stop arguing about US> EU or vice versa and start enjoying the game like these guys do

It all comes down to this. Very nicely put Tatsh.
    Video was a great example that there still is epic moments in this game... And to achieve something like this ain't something that happens everyday to all of us.
    Grats on the kill once again and nice job with the video Blood Legion <3

"I am smiling. I am perky. I am the girl scout on your front porch offering cookies for money.
    I am your biscuit prostitute. I hope our transaction is savory."

Lol, at first I was like ''well this aint much'' then I saw the ending and my pants got sticky