15+ Year Old Account

Any Idea on how to change it?

I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed that the loot boxes had shrunk? For instance you down a boss and the loot pops up. That box has shrunk for me and everyone I talk to. Its a little straining on the eyes.

Re: Any Idea on how to change it?

Do you use a loot addon?

Also, there is a setting in the interface that allows you to reduces the scale of your UI. This includes all windows.

The only loot box difference I've noticed is that it now opens wherever your cursor is. I'd imagine this could have interfered with compatibility with some add-ons.

He means the need/greed/disenchant roll box that pops up if you are in a group and something above the threshold is looted. And yes it is definitly smaller and I don't think it is addon/setting related because everything else is same (old) size.
    Probably changed that the large box(es) doesn't block the whole screen if someone loots mid-fight
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

it scales with w.e your UI scale is set at now

( working as intended )

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotix
    it scales with w.e your UI scale is set at now

( working as intended )
    Really? Because the rest of my UI is fine and unchanged.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

if they made it smaller just to fit the rest of the ui scale i'm really disappointed...I don't want a giant chunky ui just to be able to read what i roll for...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    He means the need/greed/disenchant roll box that pops up if you are in a group and something above the threshold is looted. And yes it is definitly smaller and I don't think it is addon/setting related because everything else is same (old) size.
    Probably changed that the large box(es) doesn't block the whole screen if someone loots mid-fight
    This exactly. Its so straining on my eyes and it looks like there is no way to make the size bigger.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...RollMover.html

This addon allows you to change the position and scale of the loot boxes.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azhriaz
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...RollMover.html

This addon allows you to change the position and scale of the loot boxes.
    Thank you very much.