Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ensidia just got banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    Their story is that they had no idea what caused the exploit to occur.
    Take that claim for what you will.
    So... they knew that something about the fight was bugging... they didn't know what it was, and they continued on in good spirit... What's wrong with that?

Oh noes, something is wrong with Lanathel trash! I'm still gonna kill her :/

btw, I'm not trying to shoot at you or anyone. I just... don't see this justifiable.

Just to remind all you people who said that banning a top guild will hurt subscription's and what not. <Overrated> the top US horde guild for like all of Vanilla WoW got completely permabanned. So banning top guilds won't do shit to Blizzards subscriptions...

What I can't understand is how do you include in your normal rotation a thing that has a 10 min CD... Plus that thing does so little dmg that is not even worth using it in a normal encounter... I can only think that this was intended and, though i don't see it as a bug, because the effect of the bomb is very clear and specified in the tooltip, ( repairs objects blablabla ). It's not like evading mobs but using an item to make the fight easyer. To the ones who remember, did u use the lvl 40 trinket to stop Moroe's garrote in your FK to him, back in the BC?? Everybody did and nobody got banned.

I've been looking through all the armory links that have been posted and none of them actually show that they have powerleveled or changed professions. It just shows that they recently got an engineering recipe, which they should have considering the recipes available through the Ashen Verdict vendor. check again and check thir skills => Professions achivements. They have only had two professions.

Doesn't most top rogues use engineering? Wouldn't this bug have been exploited by all top guilds? Yet Ensidia gets punished for being better? Im clueless, anybody found a blue post about this? Looks odd in my eyes.

As far as I can see Ensidia havent said that they knew they encountered a bug. But that they saw the blue post afterwards and realised it was a bug. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni
    they didnt know they where exploiting my a**
    Why would it be an exploit? Saying you shouldn't use Saronite bombs is like having a Holy Light doing it - what are you going to do, ask your paladins to sit out / cast only Flash of Light?

If anything, this event should be an alert that Blizzard's testers SUCK and need to learn to test. But that's something we already knew, haven't we? That is, if said testers even exist in the first place...

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Locking this.

None of you know if they exploited the encounter on purpose or just did their normal rotations. For all we know both possibilites are valid. This is probably what Blizzard was thinking when they issued the temporary ban - keep that in mind.

Also, don't create another thread on this topic.

Regards,
    Venara
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara