Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Alliance suddenly went god mode?

Hello ppl.

S8 came yay! What did everybody do, BG, we all need Honor so we start doing BG's. But what I've come across is the fact horde cant win! See; Ive entered about 8 AV's today and BG'ed the heck yesterday in AB, Wintergrasp and AV and look at the rewards
    Something near nothing.

Am I the only one seeing Alliance activating godmode? :

Re: Alliance suddenly went god mode?

Your thread is useless , without telling us which realmpool you play in.

Perception+Every Man

NUFF SAID

After becoming the new Lich King, Bolvar sent loads of undead in BG's to kill Horde.

He's still Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by emesto
    One person can turn the tide of any BG, and the only common factor to every BG that you have entered is YOU.
    yeah ofc, one good person turns the tide for the other 9, 14 or whatever bads there are. sure sure and world-peace is just a matter of flowers and sunny days.

Quote Originally Posted by RRamco
    After becoming the new Lich King, Bolvar sent loads of undead in BG's to kill Horde.

He's still Alliance.
    To be perfectly honest, that actually makes sense in relation with the topic of this thread.
    /+1

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    yeah ofc, one good person turns the tide for the other 9, 14 or whatever bads there are. sure sure and world-peace is just a matter of flowers and sunny days.
    Yes, you can. The obvious example is WSG, as a druid (and other classes) you can solo cap all the flags while the rest of your noob team farms hks in the middle. Same applies to other BGs it's just less simple to measure.

It seems like Alliance Racials are all defensive, like Every Man and Escape Artist and Stoneform, while the Horde racials are offensive like Berserking and Arcane Torrent and War Stomp (excluding WotF) so Horde kind of has the upper hand since vanilla, which I feel gives more power to the Horde for early seasons where burs is vital, but it's power wanes once the focus shifts to actual skill and staying alive. I'm sure this has probably been said a million times, but that's probably why they are making a late Wrath comeback. Just speculation from playing for too many years. On bgfail (Retaliation) it doesn't really matter since we don't have
    more than a handful of good players (me, not one of them)

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

It also seems like alot of noobs rolled Horde these days.

At least this is happening on the 3 servers i'm playing in.

Alliance seems to regain a bit of glory and respect.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RRamco

He's still Alliance.
    Arthas was also Alliance....

Deleted

Its simply a fact that all the hardcore pvpers are coming back to BGs to get honour for bracers and boots and shit, and when they will be done, it will all revert to the previous state.

At least thats how it looks on my realm

Quote Originally Posted by Zarmful
    Hello ppl.

S8 came yay! What did everybody do, BG, we all need Honor so we start doing BG's. But what I've come across is the fact horde cant win! See; Ive entered about 8 AV's today and BG'ed the heck yesterday in AB, Wintergrasp and AV and look at the rewards
    Something near nothing.

Am I the only one seeing Alliance activating godmode? :
    You know. i totally agree. lately i find horde are all over the place, dont know what to do and are just dumb. then again pallies are the bane of my existance right now. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Congratulations for finding a use for expendable casuals.

Quote Originally Posted by emesto
    Yes, you can. The obvious example is WSG, as a druid (and other classes) you can solo cap all the flags while the rest of your noob team farms hks in the middle. Same applies to other BGs it's just less simple to measure.
    I remember winning an EotS 1600-1598 and returned 12 flags to the awe of my guild, but I felt it was my job as the only druid. I mean, come on, there was no way I would ever die, I was faster than anyone, and they just needed to keep center and 1 station and it was in the bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Barh, sorry, BG: Rampage / Saccage ^^ It is not about defensive recials, it is about Alliance.. being veery good at coorparate with each other. It is like banging your head against a premade wall all the time . They are just goood compared to our team, even though we are a great geared AB team, they mostly beat us, hard.

I can confirm that horde simply does not win on Rampage-Saccage. Not to mention the new queuesystem changed queuetimes from 1-4seconds to 26~minutes. At best.

I dunno, I guess this last week I've noticed that Alliance have been doing pretty well. However, most of the time Horde are raping us so bad that it hurts to sit down. On our server (Azgalor), whenever we do WG, we usually have 3-4 tenacity as Alliance. We're outnumbered 5-1 or 6-1 lots of the time, which even with tenacity is an insurmountable challenge most of the time.

Obviously this doesn't mean much in context of BGs where you have equal numbers, but really Alliance has just as many noobs (myself included) as Horde, maybe moreso. There are times when Alliance are rolling AV like no one's business, and then there are times when Horde are so much in control of Arathi Basin that it's just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    WSG: It only takes one to cap
    AB: It only takes one to cap
    AV: See a pattern here?
    EOTS: Only takes one to cap
    IoC: Ditto
    Strand? You guessed it.
    WG: To an extent, a smaller force can absolutely shred a bigger force thanks to Tenacity.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    AV: See a pattern here?
    it takes a healer, a prot paladin and a dps capable of bashing their face on their keyboard while targeting drek to win AV with all towers up (for alliance).
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

10+ Year Old Account

bad players rerolled horde to get carried in BGs and lookie what happened

:'( :-* :'( :-*

Quote Originally Posted by KhameleonN
    bad players rerolled horde to get carried in BGs and lookie what happened

:'( :-* :'( :-*
    truer words have never been spoken

/cheer
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Grizzengoo