Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ...
31
39
40
41
42
43
51
... LastLast
  1. #801

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashelía
    In all fairness they been banned for 3 days and the kill was removed so no need for people to acutally attack em as harsh as you do, I bet most on this forums
    have exploited one or another bug sometime during the last 5 years that they knew about. Why not most say if it makes the fight easier might aswell use it.

    So people shouldnt really talk down to a guild when most of us have abused a bug at some time or another in the past, who here cant say they have never jumped
    on the cannon and bugged the adds during Van Cleef, most groups i went with when i leveled chars have wanted to do that.

    No, what makes this disgusting is that the only reason people are defending is because its E N S I D IA ZOMG #1 guild!

    If this was some podunk guild that no one had ever heard of, do you think anyone would bat a eye? NO. It would be

    "You violated TOS, you got banned" /end of discussion.



    It doesnt mattr if your the worst guild, or the very best. the rules APPLY to everyone.

    Ive seen people get banned for glitching less, such as getting underneath orgrimmar. Where are the long threads efending these people? there arent. becuase the only reason the fanbois are out now, is because its ensidia


    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  2. #802

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    The amount of ignorance in this thread is just...
    Probably only 5-10 of you have seen this fight, and yet so many knows all the mechanics of it.
    Noone knows (except for the obvious 25), and noone will probably ever know if the platform was intentionally bugged or not, but anyway there is no reason for anyone to doubt what eg. tun have stated as they actually were there, in contrast to you.
    Go ahead, continue throwing out your conspirations, but you might just aswell discuss if men really have been to the moon.

    Ensidia is and will be a top guild, and they wouldnt risk this for a lousy 25N world first. Grats Ensidia, and gl with the hardmodes!

  3. #803

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn
    If it was a 'reward' for killing one of the Val'kyr too quickly and they didn't know it was something wrong... why does he call it, repeatedly, 'the bug'?
    Erm, because it is NOW common knowledge that it was a bug?

  4. #804

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle
    You honestly think that they wouldn't record a video for their own internal use? You don't only record videos to release to the public. The fact that they claim they never did one at all even for their own internal use is a little suspect. As a guild like ensidia would logically use whatever tools they can for their advantage and reviewing video's of encounters is a thousand times better then any combat log.
    Its also a historic kill....world first lich king they are going to record that.

  5. #805

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez
    I'm just wondering, and I don't intend to read over 50 pages to find out:

    Is there any WoL report from several weeks back where the rogues also use the Saronite Bombs? Parses from this week where he does use it on every encounter are not that convincing to me. It could, -could-, be a rather uninspired post-hoc counterargument for denying the exploitation of ingame mechanics.

    Like I said: I'm not judging, just wondering.
    its on mmo-champion.com front page

    Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

  6. #806

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by angelblack
    Because they weren't the first to do 10-man?
    Ok where is the video of Anub no deaths than? As i recall they were WF for that "oh so hard" achieve and still there is no video...

  7. #807
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,382

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    On a side-note, is anyone else glad MMO-C is actually functioning now? Spending 5 minutes to load a page and an additional 5 minutes to post sucked so much ass. Good work on fixing it.

    Anyways. If you guys are as good as you say you are, prove us all wrong, kill LK as soon as possible, and get the world first.

    I wanna see it, because I really like you guys, just...your attitudes are horrendous.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  8. #808

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    I don't think he's lying about this, else they would've made a vid. of their 10-man kill as well. Even though it was not the world-first, but it still was the world-first of EU.

    People should stop bashing Ensidia without any decisive prove, it's all speculation and I haven't seen any good argument. You guys are repeating the same arguments over and over again.

  9. #809

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Ok you know what, you guys have gone too far, apparently, none of you realize that;

    None of you are going to win discussing with each other. Let me repeat that, again. NONE of YOU are GOING to WIN DISCUSSING with EACH OTHER. There is no round 1,2,3, no, you fight and fight and fight. Sigh. ???

    Some of you are stubborn, some of you are smart and wise, some of you are stupid, and some of you...well, are really abysmally pathetic. In my series in attempts to lighten up the mood of this thread, I have continuously failed.

    As my gift to this thread, I would like to post a picture, a certain picture that I am completely certain that it will absolutely make everybody stop posting.

    Good night.


  10. #810

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    It's Blizzard's game. They can do whatever the hell they want. You don't like it? Cancel your sub and find something else to do. This isn't a democracy after all.

  11. #811

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    Everyone from the guild is on Ventrilo listening to what's going on. Everyone else sees whats going on by being in the encounter. We do not need to fraps. We have never done any video analyzing, because we dont need it. I dont know if that was the world first Illidan kill, I was not in Nihilum at the time.
    Sorry, You dont need to fraps the first kill on Lich King? Not one person in your raid even recorded it for their personal use, or to grow their epeen one day?

    Your sitting there, telling me that not ONE of you recorded it because "You Was On Vent".

    O K B U D D Y

  12. #812

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez
    I'm just wondering, and I don't intend to read over 50 pages to find out:

    Is there any WoL report from several weeks back where the rogues also use the Saronite Bombs? Parses from this week where he does use it on every encounter are not that convincing to me. It could, -could-, be a rather uninspired post-hoc artificial argument for denying the exploitation of ingame mechanics.

    Like I said: I'm not judging, just wondering.
    Engineering is the best in slot profession by a very small margin if and only if you use the bombs. They are a DPS increase and there is no reason he shouldn't be using them every time he fights a boss.

  13. #813
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,609

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Tun
    We did not exploit. The initial covering up was because we figured the encounter was bugged and we didn't want 1000 other guilds going in and claiming another kill straight after us. And you might wanna read up on that EULA and ToS you're talking about. We still had no way of knowing it was anyone in our own raid causing the bug. If its not intentional, as we proved it wasn't, its not an exploit.
    How did you not exploit when you just admitted to doing the encounter while benifiting from the bug? Again you are only saying you didn't exploit because you stopped other guilds from stealing your glory?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  14. #814

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn
    It seems like a pretty open-and-shut case. Ensidia's own site contains blogs in which one raid member refers specifically to the bug, and to the raid not knowing what was causing it, but realizing they could totally ignore all the (usually deadly) adds in one phase of the fight. If it was a 'reward' for killing one of the Val'kyr too quickly and they didn't know it was something wrong... why does he call it, repeatedly, 'the bug'?

    They knew it was a bug. They knew it negated an entire major mechanic of the fight. They chose to pursue the kill anyway because the World First mattered more to them than doing it right. They cheated, they know they cheated, and they got what they deserved.

    In the wake of the way they crowed over the Exodus ban, it's pretty freaking distasteful. The only way they can save face at this point is to issue a statement saying "Yes, we screwed up, we put the achievement before our integrity, and we apologize to our fans and to the other guilds who have worked at it without cheating."

    But if what I see in this thread is any indication... the chances of that happening seem pretty slim.
    QFT

  15. #815

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRavin

    Just because they didn't know how to recreate it doesn't mean they did not exploit it.

    Just because you didn't mean to make that happen, doesnt justify the right to say its okay to do.

    They did not beat the fight in the way it was intended. They discussed not dpsing the valkyrie when the glitch happened.

    They did not report the bug until after the fight

    They admitted this bug happened EVERYTIME on their 25man attempts. Meaning they didn't dps the Valkyrie nearly at all.

    This is an exploit.
    "They did not report the bug until after the fight"

    With blizzards response time do you SERIOUSLY think it wouldve matter if they opened the ticket when they started or finished?

    "Just because you didn't mean to make that happen, doesnt justify the right to say its okay to do."

    They didnt say its okay to do, they were just working on a kill, they said IF it happened again how they would react, which is pretty normal if your doing a fight, something unexpected happens to TALK about how to react IF it happens again

    "Just because they didn't know how to recreate it doesn't mean they did not exploit it."

    So because blizzard designed ANOTHER faulty raid with an unknown variable that happens while your fighting that you have no idea how it is happen means you deserve a 3 day ban? i would love to see someone try and justify that.


  16. #816

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence


  17. #817

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Scigodomega
    Then show the rest of the raids log instead of your rogue. Your lying tun, your stinking lying.
    Prove to me that I am lying. You can't? Thats because I'm not. There is no way you are getting any more logs from that kill. We do not want to help anyone beat the fight. Blizzard stated it was a problem with the saronite grenades, so we gave you ALL THE LOGS WE HAD that had even the slightest to do with these grenades. Thats all you're getting because that's all you need.

  18. #818

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    To clarify, if Tun wants to prove that they did not intentionally exploit, he needs to post the logs of every Engineer in the raid and show that all of their Saronite Bombs hit enemies. Tun has stated that they tanked Lich King in the center of the room, and I agree with him, so if all of their Engineers' Saronite Bombs hit enemies, then they did not intentionally exploit.

    If, on the other hand, one of their Saronite Bombs didn't hit anything, either their Engineers have terrible aim or they exploited. The more Saronite Bombs that did not hit an enemy, the more likely that these Saronite Bombs were in fact being thrown over the platform's edge to cause the Outer Platform to prematurely spawn.

    So they haven't FRAPSed the fight. That's fine. Show us the logs. The longer you take to disclose the logs, the more likely it is that you took the time to tamper with the logs.

    Time is ticking, if you truly value your innocence.

  19. #819
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    889

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger!
    What do you mean "you people".
    What do YOU mean, "you people"!

  20. #820

    Re: Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Scigodomega
    No, what makes this disgusting is that the only reason people are defending is because its E N S I D IA ZOMG #1 guild!
    That's not true at all. I'm at Ensidia's side (but if new information claiming their guilty emerges, I'll ofc change my opinion), but I don't like them much. I'm just being fair.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •