Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Let's see the video, Ensidia.

You guys are stretching it thin in defense "what if holy light caused it" as opposed to the siege damage on the throne that is popping up which is really strange. My guess is the ban is due to blizz going through thier /g /raid and finding out they did know about it and did exploit. If they did not then the ban is unjustified but it is only 72 hours and they are done with content for the week anyway as well as im sure all or most of them have more than 1 account.

Playing a bit of devil's advocate here, but...

We see logs of one rogue using saronite bombs on the mobs... What the other half of the raid were doing with their bombs? Didn't half of the guild spec to engineering for the dps buff? Where their bombs went? Synchronized platform repair? This is one of the interesting questions a video would solve and remove all doubt.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah
    Playing a bit of devil's advocate here, but...

We see logs of one rogue using saronite bombs on the mobs... What the other half of the raid were doing with their bombs? Didn't half of the guild spec to engineering for the dps buff? Where their bombs went? Synchronized platform repair? This is one of the interesting questions a video would solve and remove all doubt.
    "What the other half of the raid was doing with their bombs" is "nothing" because only one rogue in the logs actually used Saronite Bombs.

Half the guild respeccing engineering was a complete lie by trolling idiots.

You don't need to "synchronize platform repairing." There's maybe 4 parts that fall down.

Hanlon's Razor, people - never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. Or in this case, ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer
    "What the other half of the raid was doing with their bombs" is "nothing" because only one rogue in the logs actually used Saronite Bombs.
    Guess you failed to notice that the rogue is also the only person in the logs that Ensidia provided.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret
    Guess you failed to notice that the rogue is also the only person in the logs that Ensidia provided.
    /facepalm

Then you check the armory and notice that the people that were present on the kill that were engineers are normally engineers anyway.

The reason siege damage causes a respawn of the platform is because when Arthas goes to the center and starts to channel that AoE ice thingy (which initially causes the 4 ice pillars on the platform to explode), the sides of the platform respawn so you have room to move. This is seen as "siege damage" because of the trigger where the pillars are nuked, so duplicated siege damage by way of the engineering items causes the same respawn.

Normally using a bomb, regardless of where, respawns all of the platform. It's not like you need to physically put the bomb where the platform would normally be to respawn it. If that were the case, it's not even worth it to do that because you'd lose so much DPS.

If you're doing something you habitually do for a DPS increase, it is very different from the Yogg room exploit. The ban was stupid. Revoking the kill, however, makes sense.

Trust me, they were working on it, a "bug free" version though ;D

Blizz shouldn't add limited attempt bosses if they are so buggy or regularly get hot fixed during the reset. This is very off topic but this ensidia thing is just another example of blizz fail.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    Imo ensidia is a fail

They abused many encounters, One theyve not been caught on is possibly Yogg+0

After their yogg+0 kill, there was no video whatsoever proof of them killing it with no abuse
    they didnt get world first yogg 0 so why does it matter even?
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

If I were ensidia, i wouldn't give you a video:
    1. cuz blizz will not change their decision anyway
    2. cuz ensidia has no need and no point in proving something to the community
    3. cuz their movie would help competitors, and without it there is a strong (IMHO) chance that WF will remain vacant when their ban ends

Quote Originally Posted by sofield
    3. cuz their movie would help competitors, and without it there is a strong (IMHO) chance that WF will remain vacant when their ban ends
    Teehee.

Grats Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugadin
    You would think after a couple of attempts they would try to figure out what was causing the platforms to respawn to prevent this type of problem.
    Well they only have a max of 20 attempts on the Lich King, and bombs are something standard within a rotation... I think they would run out of attempts before the discovered whats what when you really can't get the info you need from a Log. I don't think their kill was legitimate at all but to ask them to be bug testing with the few attempts they have is moronic.

Glad they got banned.

Who remembers Hodir HM a week or two after release? They stacked mages with a buff from the Val'kyr village in Storm Peaks that's like 50%+ haste. Nailed the (then) impossible encounter, reported the bug (near instant hotfix) then issued a statement saying they had been "forced" into exploiting by Blizzard's bad achievement tuning? Think they had one or two weeks headstart on Algalon 25 which they got WF on.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauerLOL
    Glad they got banned.

Who remembers Hodir HM a week or two after release? They stacked mages with a buff from the Val'kyr village in Storm Peaks that's like 50%+ haste. Nailed the (then) impossible encounter, reported the bug (near instant hotfix) then issued a statement saying they had been "forced" into exploiting by Blizzard's bad achievement tuning? Think they had one or two weeks headstart on Algalon 25 which they got WF on.
    Im glad they got banned too but youre horribly horribly wrong. They exploited hodir with flowers from Freyas room and mages spellstole damage buff. Their excuse for exploiting Hodir was that they were far behind because blizzard was changing hodir HM kill times so they HAD to exploit to catch up

But Paragon is Win and better kbai Ensidia

<3 Muqq BTW, Best QQ post I have seen in awhile

What specific buff it was really wasn't the point. They exploited something then reported it soon as they killed Hodir so no one else could exploit it getting them a headstart on content that mattered.

"Ok, I am Muqq, I know this game better than anyone. I will make an educated post about what is right and what is wrong with it."

"First paragraph complete. You doing good man. Keep it up, believe in yourself."

"Second paragraph, it's fine. I did use profanity so far -GGGRUGKLE RAAAAAAAAAAAR!- but it was to make a point. I'm good. I can do this."

"Allright, so far so good. I'm gonna let the world see the mistake done to MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAR! and to my guild."

"Last paragraph. You can do this Muqq. You are better than this. You are the king baby. Yea. YEA!. YEAAAAAAAH! YEAOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAARARARARAGGGH! AWOOOOOGAAAAAAH!. (Tourette Syndrome in 5.)"

"Did I press "Send" already?"
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    How can they cheat when they didn't know what caused the platform to respawn?
    They knew how to bug Yogg +0, but they didn't do it and had a legit world fifth or something.
    They don't bug the fight on purpose, as said earlier, they didn't even know what bugged it. They was banned because of Blizzard's flaws.
    flower power

disgusting oozling

i mean they exploited FP so hard that it was removed from the game all together and never put back

If I were ensidia, i wouldn't give you a video:
    1. cuz blizz will not change their decision anyway
    2. cuz ensidia has no need and no point in proving something to the community
    The most important thing to them right now is being recognized as the world first, and other than by themselves and the proverbial ass-kissers, no one recognizes them as such. They live WoW and would stop at nothing to have that first. If it helped their cause, and would stop people from doubting them, they WOULD put up a video. It's pretty obvious from their ridiculous reasoning and lack of evidence to the contrary that they knew it was bugged, and exploited it as such. Multiple times. They got exactly what they deserved.

All I'll say is (and I'm from Europe btw):

1. They deserved the ban; only thing you should argue is whether or not it should've been a bit shorter or longer.
    2. They don't need to release a video, because it would not help their case and would not benefit them in any way.
    3. Who cares? Isn't it the hard modes it's all about nowadays?
    4. Ensidia needs to get over their whine and paranoia. Then maybe people can forget about this and move on. The more they make a big deal about it, the less sympathy they get from me. Move on.
    5. All the people whining about Blizzard's bug'd encounters; it happens, it's nothing new and you can't predict every factor, especially when you haven't had a large scale test of the encounter, which I might add was the right decision when it came to the Lich King, as anything else would've stolen the excitement away. If something is bug'ing, and especially in cases of world firsts, stop the fight and report it.

First of all, its like in any sport(using that example as its a competition after all).
    Im sorry for those who still think that their sportsidols and whatnot always play fair and never use dirty tricks. This is commonly known and the only difference is how obvious you play dirty(may it be Poker,Football or whatnot).

Ensidia is just doing/did the same what the majority of other "sportsmen" would do/did to get an advantage(hodir)in the present and in the past.
    They also never release videos with the "competition" argument, wich is ofc their right to do so, but all of these points draw a picture that they are not very gentlemenish(wich again is not only ensidia, its alot of those top x0 guilds, who behave like that, for reasons mentioned above).

However, this time they didnt get away with a very borderline gamemechanic.
    They did 10man before,maybe saw the video of others , so they could figure that something was wrong and knowing that they are smart guys when it comes to game mechanics they maybe could have known that it was fishy.
    Arguing that because of competition they couldnt stop is a void argument, since(again to get to sports)if someone is is using the same argument to use illegal stuff for the sake of competition is a retard.

Blizzard might have gone to far on the ban, but this is also simmilar to other sports or even politics, blizz just made an example by punishing them hard, to show us mortals that they wont tolerate something like that, even if its (one of) the best raiding guild(s) in the World of Warcraft.

At the end of the day, it will hurt Ensidia alot, as they lost a whole week on HMs, wich is quite a bit, on a such early stage, but there were many decissions in the past, where they could have gotten banned and they got away with it.

TL;DR.
    Harsh, but deal with it and if you arent in ensidia, i dont see how this affects your gameplay at all(it got fixed, so from now on you can use bombs, whenever you want and you wont get banned)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I think the logs they released doomed any chance they had at proving their innocence. If you look at the number

of times their rogues used saronite bombs it nearly DOUBLED on this week's lockout period. Now are they trying to

tell us that the last wing and the LK are so difficult that their rogues had to double their output of saronite bombs,

im calling BS. They didnt know the bombs were bugging the fight??? Im not buying it.

Edit for spelling