Addon that changes which addons are loaded

I don't remember where I saw it, but a little while back I remember reading about an addon that allows you to set 'profiles' for your UI. So for example you could have a raid profile which will enable all your necessary addons and then auction addons and carbonite etc. get disabled. Then I can load my city profile which will enable them again but disable ones such as my boss mods.

Does anybody know where I can find this addon, would save me a heap of time before raids.

Re: Addon that changes which addons are loaded

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/acp.aspx
    Addon control panel is what you're looking for.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/acp.aspx
    Addon control panel is what you're looking for.
    Wasn't the addon I had in mind, but will do the job. Wasn't aware ACP had the Sets option, must have been using an old version. Thanks

main: Saitha - lvl 85 Druid (Feral/Resto)
    alt: Meluda - lvl 85 Hunter (Survival/Beastmaster)

Addon switcher will still depend on something like ACP or Ampere since all it does it build a set from the currently loaded addons, it will not allow you to toggle them one or off individually yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Addon Control Panel is the only one that does on/off while in game (with a reloadui) AND does sets.

Ampere is similar, but fits in the Blizzard Addon Config panel, and doesn't do sets.