Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gorribal, Sargeras Legendary

Would it be cool to have Sargeras' sword drop as a legendary? Or would it be similar to Frostmourne because it is too evil.

http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/3...k_Seether.html

Thats my idea. I don't want anyone to take this seriously, I just think its a cool idea.
    The buff would stack 2 times and last 15 secs. I tried to think of a cooler effect but I couldn't :-[

Oh, I can craft these too if anyone needs them.
    http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/3...nite_Bomb.html

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Gorribal, Sargeras Legendary

Just no...

However some essence like thingie like sulfuras is more likely if the weapon is ever introduced to the game and blizzard wants to ever include Sargeras as part of anything.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Oh, I can craft these too if anyone needs them.
    http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/3...nite_Bomb.html
    Ahhahahahahahhahahahaha, nice stuff man

Trust me, nobody here on Azeroth is strong enough to wield it. It's the most powerful weapon in the freaking universe. Inb4 Saurfang/Chuck Norris/Hogger/Other jokes posts.

EDIT: Quote from WoW RPG book;

Gorshalach, (the Dark Render) is the most powerful weapon in the universe. This massive greatsword was originally wielded by Sargeras while he was a member of the Titan Pantheon. When Sargeras fell to his madness, Gorshalach, being semi-sentient, sundered itself into two "Shatterbound pieces to prevent the Fallen Titan from wielding it. One fragment was claimed by Sargeras and reforged into Gorribal, while the other was claimed by Aggramar and reforged into Taeshalach. If both fragments are ever possessed by a non-evil being, they can be combined to reform Gorshalach. S&L 112, 170-173

EDIT 2#:
    The day that it's given to players, I'm officially quitting this game .

While I have always envisioned reuniting the Shatterbound fragments and obtaining Gorshalach, it isn't something I see happening for players. I figure if they put Sargeras in the game, we'll be able to retrieve Gorribal and exchange it for a powerful weapon, but not use it ourselves. Likely we'll give it to Aggramar, and he will wield Gorshalach. Not that there should be a greater evil than Sargeras for him to carry it into battle against, but you know.

At the very most I could see us obtaining Gorribal and cleansing it similar to Atiesh. Gorribal was the fragment willing to walk the path of darkness while Taeshalach refused Sargeras and chose light. That's what sundered the sword in the first place. Again, doubting that we players will have the chance to bring both of the Shatterbound fragments together ourselves, as there exists the potential for evil in the heart of all mortal, sentient beings.

Long story short: It's a symbol of justice and retribution. It's a sentient weapon that will choose its own master, not the other way around.
    "As long as men with stout hearts are manning the walls and the throne, Stormwind will hold." -Llane Wrynn I

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence
    Trust me, nobody here on Azeroth is strong enough to wield it. It's the most powerful weapon in the freaking universe. Inb4 Saurfang/Chuck Norris/Hogger/Other jokes posts.

Gorshalach, (the Dark Render) is the most powerful weapon in the universe. This massive greatsword was originally wielded by Sargeras while he was a member of the Titan Pantheon. When Sargeras fell to his madness, Gorshalach, being semi-sentient, sundered itself into two "Shatterbound pieces to prevent the Fallen Titan from wielding it. One fragment was claimed by Sargeras and reforged into Gorribal, while the other was claimed by Aggramar and reforged into Taeshalach. If both fragments are ever possessed by a non-evil being, they can be combined to reform Gorshalach. S&L 112, 170-173

EDIT 2#:
    If they ever do bring it in, I'm 99% sure it'll be like Sulfuras. We'll just make a "replica" of it.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Blizzard didn't want to add the Weapon of a FORMER minion of the officer of Sargeras because it was too powerful, and you'd like to have the sword of Sargeras himself to be obtainable?

Yeah sure why not

Don't think so..

1) It's too big...
    2) Seeing as blizzard won't even give us the Ashbringer because it's too powerful I don't see them ever giving this weapon out seeing as you would become one of the most powerful beings in the universe.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

I like the fact that DK's can't use it, lol
    My favorite colour is dead bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehemence

EDIT 2#:
    If they are both 2H swords, you could have warriors titan grip (see wut i did thar?) use both AT THE SAME TIME and just forgo the whole merging complication.

Problem solved really...

(I too enjoy DKs weren't included)

Cataclysm concepts for your enjoyment:
    T11 shoulders || Shadow Hunter Hero Class

I already am one of the most powerful beings in the universe so you can give it to me.

2H sword that DKs can't use? Fail less.

In any case, far too powerful for any player character to ever use.

On second thought, the whole idea is quite Horribal.

10+ Year Old Account

Gorshalach I think should be allowed to be held by one person, in the entire game. Though make it a special gift, like how Blizzard gave that kid from the Wish Foundation his own personal armor and phoenix mount in BC. I try to help out at the children's hospitals as much as I can, I get old console systems from whoever I can plus games and give them to the hospital. Televisions as well, just trying to give them a little joy. I know how it is to just sit in a hospital bed with nothing to do. It is even worse when... well you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ghomes56
    On second thought, the whole idea is quite Horribal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThumbedBunny
    Enjoy the new sights of the Blasted Lands: UNDERWATER ADVENTURE! Coming Summer of 2010.
    "Hope You Have One Fel of a Time."

If they let the player's have them (I hope they do, since it's the last expansion and all), I'd like to see something like this:

Sargeras's blade, Gorribal, will be 1 hander for Rogues and Hunters and such. Looted from Sargeras.

Taeshalach, the pure part of the blade, will be a 1 hander for Tanks. Rewarded for destroying Sargeras and proving yourself a capable wielder.

Gorshalach, the most powerful weapon in the universe, will either be the first Artifact usable by players (though this would require us to be near Demi-Gods...though fighting Sargeras requires that anyway, I guess), or is unusable due to it's epicness.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

More like caster legendary! am I right guys!

http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/3...he_Fallen.html

If it's turned into a NPC to reforge Gorshalach, you get this in return:

By Blood and Honor We Serve!

probably not a good idea, i just don't see us fighting sargeras.

then again i didn't see us fighting kil'jaeden or the old gods either...

bring it on, maybe he enslaves all the titans and we can retrieve the other broken sword piece, what was the full thing called, Gorshalash? i think Gorribal was the broken shard or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.