Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Elitist jerks Disc guide confusion

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy
    If you really want a GH spec, go 53/18. Drop Imp FH and a point from Grace and get Imp Healing. After seeing the big tank damage on LK, a BT-hasted GH is very useful and I'm considering going back to that spec.
    Shielding for the infest is whats really important for that fight.

So then this would be the spec / glyphs?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...Q-WY,paO,11403
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

53/18 is for pure tank healing and is generally meant for 10 mans with a Resto Druid, but without a Paladin. If you're a floating healer, like you should be in 25s, then you simply go the standard 57/14 with 5 points in Divine Fury, instead of 5 points in Spell Warding.

Oh and in general don't use glyph of Flash Heal unless you have serious mana problems. Prayer of Healing is a better glyph.

Unfortunately, in 25's they have me on pure tank healing due to the lack of pally healers in our guild runs. So I mainly tank heal and bubble raid when possible. Which is the reason why I was thinking about going this spec.

However, this may or may not be changing this week due to the pick up of one pally healer.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant