Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 30% less damage but only 10% less healing?

ugh... obviously most of the people in this thread have not played a healer ever or at least in wotlk... in anything more than 2v2 it's a game of wack-a-mole on crack where one mistake, one wasted gcd, means almost certain death for a teammate or yourself.

"why is it 30% damage but only 10% less healing" yeah, give me a debuff that increases my healing taken by 100% (50% x 200% [100% increase] = 100%) to compensate for MS and I'll agree that's a fair assumption.

why did they keep buffing resil? because damage skyrocketed, yet health and (to a lesser extent) healing did not.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

It happens in every exp and yet blizz can't find a solution.I mean from bc to wotlk health pool became 3times bigger healing became 3times bigger and dmg became like what? 7-8times bigger.

Deleted

30% less damage ? I dont know about you but I've rarely seen people running with 1500 resilience.
    Most people run with 800-1000 resilience, so the change is kinda balanced.

OT: Just nerf those immortal trees.