Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Dreadlord Valdemar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    825

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Silira
    Exactly, just a normal ability in the rogues dps rotation. How can you connect the platform rebuilding bug to saronite bombs? You simply cant.
    Blizzard said themselves that saronite bombs were the problem.
    The siege damage caused by them somehow made the platform re-build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

  2. #42

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by SPC7R0
    im not an ensidia fanboy
    Yes you are Your opinion officially doesn't matter.

  3. #43
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    304

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Grats to Paragon, but if they had reached the boss first instead of Ensidia it would be them enjoying 72hr bans right now.

    Lame Blizzard, lame.
    If you look at the meters that Boub has posted in the pictures, you will see that the rogue in question hadnt used Saronite Bombs all that often until he got to the LK fight. This in itself seems like awareness of said "Bug" and willingly exploiting it. He at least doubled the number of bombs used in LK versus the other bosses, and mostly quadripuled the use of saronite bombs when he was using them. So explain to me how if its in his rotation, there is such a large fluctuation of use??
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggietails View Post
    You don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.

  4. #44

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    I call fake screenshot. No title bit in the achievements pane and lol at action bars.

  5. #45

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Grats Paragon on World First!

  6. #46

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Gz Paragon

    I guess the real competition will start now that the normal modes are all done.

  7. #47
    Dreadlord Valdemar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    825

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Guess what?

    Ensidia doesn't have the achievements anymore.

    Paragon's achievements will show days before Ensidia's do.

    Using linear logic, Paragon got the World First.

    Man, my brain hurts. You fanboys are hard to talk to.

    YO DAWG



    GUESS WHAT











    I'M NOT A FANBOI











    I just don't beleive what has been done is fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

  8. #48

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Scigodomega

    ffs, you people need to learn something,. they didnt get banned merely for being in a bugged encounter, they got banned for intentionally using the bug to their advantage: news flash, blizzard DOES NOT BAN you otherwise.
    They didn't intentionally bug it, Can you prove this?
    Only half of their attempts on the LK actually bugged, They had no idea about it or what was causing it.

  9. #49

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Donno man.

    they might not have frapped it like Ensidia.

    LK, end game raiding, isn't srsus buznus.

    But fraping saurfang is.

  10. #50

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Gratz I dont care who killed what first or when but the soul stone key binds are just so win I lolled irl :P


  11. #51

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar
    Blizzard said themselves that saronite bombs were the problem.
    The siege damage caused by them somehow made the platform re-build.
    well yeah, we know that now, but not at the time.

  12. #52
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,373

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar
    YO DAWG
    But you can't fight with linear logic. Time and dates will show that Paragon got the World First.

    I don't agree with the ban, but I do agree with the achievement/title/loot stripping. If it was anyone else, they would've done the same, and I would've felt the same. It's just the way it works. Paragon got the World First REAL kill (HOPEFULLY, lol) without the advantage of any bugs.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  13. #53

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    "Rabble Rabble Rabble" "Grabs Popcorn"
    Synit 90 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

  14. #54

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    I call non-legit. You did not get lich king down on FIRST ATTEMPT.

    Sorry, you didn't. If you did, I quit.

  15. #55

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    So many achievement points.

    Big gratz for legit first kill. I expect more to be rolling in later this week as top guilds did this in 10 man and alt groups first to see the fight before using important attempts since not downing this week puts you way behind in hardmode race.

  16. #56
    Mechagnome Tekloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    515

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt
    If you look at the meters that Boub has posted in the pictures, you will see that the rogue in question hadnt used Saronite Bombs all that often until he got to the LK fight. This in itself seems like awareness of said "Bug" and willingly exploiting it. He at least doubled the number of bombs used in LK versus the other bosses, and mostly quadripuled the use of saronite bombs when he was using them. So explain to me how if its in his rotation, there is such a large fluctuation of use??
    How abooout...the duration of the fight maybe...?
    The 10man kill video from Blood Legion is 20min long, compared to a simple 5min festergut for example, think about how long the fight would be on 25man.

    The bomb does have a 1min cooldown on it.

  17. #57

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Blizzard screwed up and should be humble about it. Paragon still did something very impressive though, big gz deserved. And no matter how you look at it, still a World First from Europe ;-P

  18. #58

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Belajas
    Sorry, these fellas aint the US crapojackos, Finnish EU guild. Dont try to steal it m8 :P
    okay, thx for the info. My bad!

  19. #59

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Even if they didn't accidently bug the encounter, I'm sure they would have downed him yesterday anyways.

  20. #60

    Re: World First "Legit" Lich King 25 - Paragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    I call non-legit. You did not get lich king down on FIRST ATTEMPT.

    Sorry, you didn't. If you did, I quit.
    Goodbye then, we'll all shed a tear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •