Quick UI question

In the Video with world 1st kill Zonker is using a UI that I never seen. Does anybody know what he/she is using?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Quick UI question

not every UI is a package, people do make their own

its just a simple unitframe addon (such as pitbull, stuf, etc), chatter/prat, action bar mod, and buff/map mods

that is assuming it's not a compilation already
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I kinda figured it was a few things but just trying to figure what few things they are. I've never used any UI's before so kinda new

LOL your right I use default but when I saw that video I was like damn I'm missing something. Thanks for the help

I would also like to know the names of a few specific mods he was using.

First the Lich King had his own Frame. To where Zonker was able to click the frame to easily target the King, and then it also showed the Adds unit frame as well to the right basically a set up like

[Boss Frame]
    [Player Frame] [Actual Selected Target Frame]

What is the name of the mod allowing the Boss frame? As well as the specific mod showing a cool as picture of your character as well as target portrait.
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by greenebud
    I would also like to know the names of a few specific mods he was using.

First the Lich King had his own Frame. To where Zonker was able to click the frame to easily target the King, and then it also showed the Adds unit frame as well to the right basically a set up like

[Boss Frame]
    [Player Frame] [Actual Selected Target Frame]

What is the name of the mod allowing the Boss frame? As well as the specific mod showing a cool as picture of your character as well as target portrait.
    Thanks in advance

Probably it was just focus frame.
    Target somone and type /focus

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."