Thread: resto t10 bonus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: resto t10 bonus

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    What does that have to do with anything? Keeping 5x1 on your melee group and 5x1 on your ranged group is really really easy and worth it. No fight really pushes anyone in regular modes but be honest, trying to be the best you can be revitalize and the benefits thereof are nice - especially as you work towards hard modes. Its not *all* about HPS
    No fight? I'm not saying the normal mode fights are exactly ballcrushers, but there are times when I have to worry about actually keeping people alive, rather than their resources.
    Very narrow thinking.. that moonkin isn't always going to have that mana and if he does, then revitalize frees up the moonkin to innervate a spent Mage or to help out a priest running low on mana. Revitalize also helps melee with rage/runic power.
    Really? Wow, I had no idea! I clearly had no idea this was the case, based on my previous posts here and in the recent "revitalize sucks" thread.
    I don't think anyone disagrees with your point, i think most people are starting to agree though that the 4pc t10 is better than 4pc t9 for ICC fights and the fights where it doesn't "Truly shine" are fights where you can still roll your 5x1's and improve raid dps/utility. Which will help greatly in farming and that much more as you progress to hard modes.

Don't take these discussions so seriously.. no one is making accusations, just taking what you say and responding back to it.
    Actually, yeah. I was called "either a poor team player, or someone who doesn't know his class very well". Which is hilarious, and wrong. Wrongly hilarious? Hilariously wrong? Something like that.
    4pc t9 isn't bad, especially if you have the 9.25 or 9.5. 4pc t10 is actually really starting to shine and i personally wouldn't withhold from buying it to hold on to the t9 way of healing.

If you roll your rejuvs on tank/melee group then you can nourish and get a big heal and you can refresh a regrowth on tanks - especially when you see your rejuvs proccing and freeing up a gcd or "Revitalizing" that target
    Are you saying... I can cast healing spells to heal people?

i think you misunderstood me there buddy.

I was mostly calling you out because of what you said:

How about a DPS who doesn't need the healing, nor the chance for mana from Revitalize?

The most efficient way of healing is 5x1 no matter how boring it is. Noted that sometimes you need to spot heal and nourish when SM is on CD but as long as you keep up the 5x1 rotation on AOE fights ( which happen to be most of icc 25) that should make it easy to fill in a clutch SM / NSHT when needed. Our heals are mosre efficinet used in the concept of expecting damage and given we proc revitalise from doing that, its an extra incentive to continue to do what will save you're raid come heroics.

And infest? really? You nourish infest? lol...

having 3 groups hoted up with a WG right when it happens give 2 seconds and almost the entire 3 groups you're taking care off will have it removed.

I'm not trying to teach you how to play you're class, just stating that there is an efficient way of doing it and it just so happens to be a 5x1 rotation. Blanket rejuving is the way to go if you expect to succeed in hardmodes so get used to it and /hug you're revitalise. Witch LK 25heroic having over 100m hp every little raid dps bonus counts.

Oh and about the warlocks. sure they can life tap. But revitalise will eventualy on a 15 minute fight like LK = a few GCD's used in lifetap making it a small but useful dps increase for even a warlock in a fight where dps is of big importance.

Yeah, "buddy", I nourish 25 people instead of having them pre-hotted. I also own a tropical resort in the Arctic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zleepnir
    Yeah, "buddy", I nourish 25 people instead of having them pre-hotted. I also own a tropical resort in the Arctic.
    this thread backpeddles every time you post.

gtfo

No fight? I'm not saying the normal mode fights are exactly ballcrushers, but there are times when I have to worry about actually keeping people alive, rather than their resources.Really? Wow, I had no idea! I clearly had no idea this was the case, based on my previous posts here and in the recent "revitalize sucks" thread.Actually, yeah. I was called "either a poor team player, or someone who doesn't know his class very well". Which is hilarious, and wrong. Wrongly hilarious? Hilariously wrong? Something like that.Are you saying... I can cast healing spells to heal people?
    What in sam hill are you talking about now?

I didn't get into that revitalize thread myself.. it helps, it isn't "goldy" but there isn't any other talent i need to put my points.. Its a great pay off especially for 25 mans.

As for the rest of the nonsense, i'm done. I can't even debate someone who is gonna go all emo about freaking SET BONUSES..

If you're happy with T9 keep it, however this thread sais "resto t10 bonus" and i came in here with nothing but praise for it because it is awesome. It changes your playstyle a little bit to get the optimal use from it but open your damn eyes and look how EVERY OTHER SET BONUS AND PATCH HAS ALWAYS CHANGED US UP a bit.

Get with the program or gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by uias
    this thread backpeddles every time you post.
    i've seen your posts bro, why don't you learn the difference between "your" and "you're"? And "yore", too, while you're at it, mmkay?

i've seen your posts bro, why don't you learn the difference between "your" and "you're"? And "yore", too, while you're at it, mmkay?

fail

15+ Year Old Account

Interesting how this has turned into a Revitalize debate.

I was sceptical at first and built my gearing path around off-pieces mainly and strictly towards getting to the blanket-healing cap at a healthy level. This will be the first set since my Cenarion set to be acquired last. I don't like sets changing your playstyle, I've already been vocal about this in this forum in the past. What primarily annoyed me - as a stat-interested person - was the abundance of crit on a set with bonuses clearly tailored towards raid-healing. Normally such inverted stat design would make sense if you had a major use for it that way however it only fulfils the point of non-perfect set. Which is totally fine by me but I am using Nourish so rarely these days outside 10-mans that I prefer to use crit as haste-blocker if I have an abundance of haste to the point of reducing points in GotEM. It's not impossible at all to get haste-capped with 4xT10 but I've put much weight on getting blanket-capped for 25-mans because I believe as the sole Resto Druid in every single raid this is the better solution, more targets covered means more healing distributed. Either way I digress, the 4 piece bonus is obviously good - stat-wise the single pieces are underwhelming compared to off-pieces whether the bonus gain will totally make up for it - not sure but: haste first.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!