Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret Optimizing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-u
    LOL whatever I'm done here, I'm not wasting anymore of my time trying to convince you that anything other then what you think may be right...blah blah blah
    clearly lies. nice try though.

Also, "in my opinion" and "personally I use" is not very good evidence or advice for people. Bring them facts to back it up. Also, where is your armory link?

We are getting trolled hard here guys. He might be better than first anticipated.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-u
    Marrowgar -Frost
    LDW - Frost What are you talking about ? the frostbolts in phase 2? dps should be interrupting them
    Gunship -Fire (if your raid is dumb enough to stand in it) The fire damage is minimal and easily avoidable.
    Saurfang - No resistance but you could pop AM w/ Devo at 30% if you wanted to
    Festergut - Shadow heh http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=72103 > aura mastery
    Rotface - nothing here
    Putricide - Shadow ( all of the p3 aoe raid damage is shadow damage) Tanks are getting 100x harder then the raid , them staying alive is more important then dps. You can down this boss if a few dps die but its a wipe if the tank dies.
    Blood Prince Council - Fire for the orbs or Shadow for the Shadow Lance tank If your ranged tank has the correct ammount of orbs then he only gets hit for 3000 a hit and is easily healed threw the empowered shadowbolts.
    BQ Lana'thel - Shadow x 100 million
    Valithria Dreamwalker - Fire ( the real raid wiper is the Blazing Skeletons. uninteruptable fire damage) <- if your dps dosent kill the blazeing skeletons before they start that aoe then its your dps's fault.
    Sindragosa - Frost damage x 100 million
    Lich King - Shadow Shadow Frost Frost
    Look, alot of your statements are a matter of your opinion. But it's been proven that AM will generally mitigate more damage than DS. No raid is perfect, things happen, and for alot of fights AM will be the better CD than DS. And as far as putricide goes, You are WAYYYY off base. Like so far its laughable. The amount of damage going out AM is far superior. Less healing the healers have to do on the raid, the more they can do on the tanks. Also with Ret being one of the higher single target Specs out there atm, Your DPS on Putricide is VERY important.

Click to see my Armory

Deleted

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ppes&cn=Eithne

there is one thingh that i dont get, why ppl use jdugement> CS> DS?

On undead mobs exorcims has a 100% crit and crits for more them CS+seal proc crits combine
    and why CS>DS? crusader strike its for 93% wepon damage(think is this with all the talents) and DS 110% wepon dmage DS does more damge.

Yes i know that with the 2t10 set bonus melle attacks will reset DS and exorcims is a spell but i dont have 2t10set.
    Anyways why cs>DS? dont you want to use DS so it will be on cd so when you use CS+seal proc 40% of reseting ds? dont you want to have ds on cd has mucth has possible?.

This always buged me reading ppl on forums claiming that cs>ds -.- and i dont get it.

BTW on that armory i am with ret pvp sepc cheack the other spec yes i miss vindication on pve spec my bad will fix it when i remember to do so XD and i am with 1h+shield cause i was soloing an elite XD

Quote Originally Posted by Etna
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ppes&cn=Eithne

there is one thingh that i dont get, why ppl use jdugement> CS> DS?

On undead mobs exorcims has a 100% crit and crits for more them CS+seal proc crits combine
    and why CS>DS? crusader strike its for 93% wepon damage(think is this with all the talents) and DS 110% wepon dmage DS does more damge.

Yes i know that with the 2t10 set bonus melle attacks will reset DS and exorcims is a spell but i dont have 2t10set.
    Anyways why cs>DS? dont you want to use DS so it will be on cd so when you use CS+seal proc 40% of reseting ds? dont you want to have ds on cd has mucth has possible?.

This always buged me reading ppl on forums claiming that cs>ds -.- and i dont get it.

BTW on that armory i am with ret pvp sepc cheack the other spec yes i miss vindication on pve spec my bad will fix it when i remember to do so XD and i am with 1h+shield cause i was soloing an elite XD
    Etna, I would suggest that you head over and take a look at this thread. While its 4 pages long, it will clearly and concisely break down every question about your rotation and why one attack is of higher priority than another.

EU Armory and a name like Etna.... You wouldn't happen to be Sicilian, now would you?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Etna, I would suggest that you head over and take a look at this thread. While its 4 pages long, it will clearly and concisely break down every question about your rotation and why one attack is of higher priority than another.

EU Armory and a name like Etna.... You wouldn't happen to be Sicilian, now would you?
    Nop i started playing 2 years ago in burning stepps then changed realm 2 weeks before wotlk there was a person called etna already so i searched the internet for the origin of the name etna and it seams to be scotish and it's original name was eithne that reads same way has etna

TY for the info i will read it has soon has i finshed seening this weeks episode of Heroes and House

Quote Originally Posted by Etna
    Nop i started playing 2 years ago in burning stepps then changed realm 2 weeks before wotlk there was a person called etna already so i searched the internet for the origin of the name etna and it seams to be scotish and it's original name was eithne that reads same way has etna

TY for the info i will read it has soon has i finshed seening this weeks episode of Heroes and House

The volcano that formed the island of Sicily is named Mount Etna. Lived at the base of that volcano for 3 years and watched numerous pillars of smoke and lava spew from it. My car was regularly covered with volcanic ash. Good times.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD