Epic Warlock = Epic Fail

I was searching for some resources to increase my warlock dps.

Same time i was reading about First Kills...

And i look up the dps screenshoots of the mainpage.

Than i type on armory [removed]

and...

Take a look on the 4 glyph and search for the skill in the Affliction tree.

[Link deleted. Posting a link to someone else's armory is not acceptable. See the Forum Guidelines.]

EPIC FAIL!

I know that minor glyphs are not so good, but, WTF AT LEAST SPEND 1 POINT AT DAMM SKILL, AND NOT 1 POINT IN CATACLYSM, AR U A AFFLICTION LOCK OR DESTRUCTION?
    "There is a hole, in a more ancient part of the mmo-champion forum. A pit where men are thrown to be forgotten. But sometimes a troll rises from the darkness. Sometimes, the hole sends something back... to make some pointless comment"

Deleted

Re: Epic Warlock = Epic Fail

This is a good example of how not to post. Let us observe the troll in its natural environment.

Notice that although the poster has what could possibly be a genuine query, he presents it in the form of obnoxious flame, rather than humble enquiry. Particularly, note the use of CAPS LOCK IN THE EXPRESSION OF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION AT THE ZOMG FOOLISHNESS OF THIS GLYPH/SPEC CHOICE!

See how what should be a question asked in the affliction raiding guide ('Pls sir, what is this speccing?'), or possibly the 'increase my dps' thread instead seems to need an entire topic of its own.

Observe with wonder that the poster sees fit to post a link to another players armory.

Finally notice how the poster earns himself a brief visit from the ban-fairy.