Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bryntroll update

For those interested :

"it appears to show that Bryntroll no longer procs on Judgement debuff and RV. While it's not quite the end of the world, this puts Bryntroll substantially behind Shadow's Edge. The nerf is on the order of a 120 DPS loss on Drain Life (465.66 DPS =>345.64 DPS in my current gear). For me Shadow's Edge is now a 252.65 DPS upgrade when it previously was a 132.64 DPS upgrade. Keep in mind that these numbers are while using TAJ which contributes to Drain Life procs and favors slow weapons."

(glutton)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Re: Bryntroll update

Great. Now I have to make se. Gjtefjfdfbjdgyfhgbbhwwfjyewwodfhhitsjh
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

because making a SE is totally hard amirite
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Saronite cost touch still
    notthat I don't have the gold, I'm just looking at probably 4th on the list so I had no intention of making it untillthey were about 500g a piece.
    Pondering returning.

Does this mean Tiny Abomination nolonger procs on those spells either?

Quote Originally Posted by dekanen
    Does this mean Tiny Abomination nolonger procs on those spells either?
    sorry, forgot to quote, no change.

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t68951-r...ted_3_3_a/p80/

PS: i have also a 45 dps loss in rawr, zomg QQ
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

If you don't have TaiJ bryntroll should still be relatively close. According to my Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    If you don't have TaiJ bryntroll should still be relatively close. According to my Rawr.
    Thats a bit of a releif. ( at work, can't run rawr)
    Pondering returning.

There is no way I'll get anyone to believe me, but I am losing unbelievable amounts of DPS with Bryntroll. Every spreadsheet out there willl say that Bryn is an upgrade of ~200 DPS even in its current nerfed state. I have now used it for two full raids since acquiring it and I am, on average, losing 600-800 DPS when compared to my Justicebringer(258).

We already have a bunch of SE's in guild so I'll be comin' soon. Bryn is getting vendored. I can't afford a DPS loss like that IN MY TRIAL PHASE!!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

I hear you prentice. I'd dump the money for shadow's edge too, but it's hard to part with hard earned money. Took me a while to get to where I am. It's hard to see it all go for a weapon right before an xpac.

I hear you prentice. I'd dump the money for shadow's edge too, but it's hard to part with hard earned money. Took me a while to get to where I am. It's hard to see it all go for a weapon right before an xpac.

Just watch. I'll get SE then we'll have a gang of heroic 2hers drop. That's the price of playing, I suppose.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    There is no way I'll get anyone to believe me, but I am losing unbelievable amounts of DPS with Bryntroll. Every spreadsheet out there willl say that Bryn is an upgrade of ~200 DPS even in its current nerfed state. I have now used it for two full raids since acquiring it and I am, on average, losing 600-800 DPS when compared to my Justicebringer(258).

We already have a bunch of SE's in guild so I'll be comin' soon. Bryn is getting vendored. I can't afford a DPS loss like that IN MY TRIAL PHASE!!!
    I can't see how that is even possible. When I went from h helion glaive to bryntroll I saw about a 6-800 jump up, mind you that was the over powered bryntroll. But even now it's still quite superior. I think you need to take another look at your rotation or something. The 258dbb shouldn't beat it, ever.
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account

What you are noticing is the 2 week Horde to Alliance damage penalty for going to the dark side. It will go away in 2 weeks when the knife is pulled from my heart! :'( :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    I can't see how that is even possible. When I went from h helion glaive to bryntroll I saw about a 6-800 jump up, mind you that was the over powered bryntroll. But even now it's still quite superior. I think you need to take another look at your rotation or something. The 258dbb shouldn't beat it, ever.
    I lost nothing and gained essentially nothing with my faction change(1% hit over hitcap). My parses pre-faction change and post faction change with the heroic DBB/Justicebringer are vastly superior to every fight thus far with Bryntroll. We're not talking about a small difference. 600-800 DPS is massive. I honestly thought the upgrade was so small that I wouldn't really notice it. In truth, the downgrade was overwhelming.

All is not completely lost though. Last night I finished the quest chain for a very amazing weapon. Now I just need to find someone to put Mongoose on my [Ice Barbed Spear]

15+ Year Old Account

All is not completely lost though. Last night I finished the quest chain for a very amazing weapon. Now I just need to find someone to put Mongoose on my [Ice Barbed Spear]
    oh yes that weapon is op at lvl50 lol
    wait a sec!

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    oh yes that weapon is op at lvl51 lol
    wait a sec!
    fixt

A loss of that much shouldn't happen from any weapon a tier apart. Only thing I can think is your fights are shorter and you are loseing a use of aw. I mean, I could probably pull aesir's edge back out and not lose 800 dps.
    Pondering returning.

fixt
    if your not kidding i can do it tonight >.>

I didnt want to belive this, then I looked at the meter from last nite vs last week.

went from 4.4% drainlife too 2.2% on festergut

wtf is up with these nerfs. jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by zlutzor
    I didnt want to belive this, then I looked at the meter from last nite vs last week.

went from 4.4% drainlife too 2.2% on festergut

wtf is up with these nerfs. jesus.
    They are trying to make these "fun" weapons useless.
    Pondering returning.