Thread: [TV] House M.D.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

House is very unlike anything Hugh has done before. He was mostly into british comedy prior to the house era (he is an excellent comedian btw). There is a very high risk that he's going to be typecasted into houselike characters going forward, so I'll bet the house lovers will get their dose of it.

A Bit of Fry and Laurie is amazing! It's British humor, but it's absolutely fantastic. It's all skits and improv.
    Last edited by Linkedblade; 2012-05-24 at 06:29 AM. Reason: derp

There's always A Bit of Fry and Laurie. Didn't last too long, but some wonderful sketches.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

It's crazy hearing him with his real voice if all you've seen is him as House. I saw something on TV the other night where he was being interviewed and he was almost unrecognizable.

Deleted
    Blackadder. A fabulous British satitical comedy, for me the best ever made, with Rowan Atkinson, Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie and others.
    For me the best comedy series ever made!

Please beware though that Hugh Laurie's roles in Blackadder and House could not be more different form each other.

I loved every serous of the show, I cried when I thought House was died, and the second James opened his phone I was like "no way, it cant be" read the text, and new he was a live, and jumped with joy

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still struggling through last season, although I know pretty much most of what happens this season. Sad to see the show go, but I'm not all too surprised.

Anyone watch the season finale? What do you think?