Reached 3k sp unbuffed but only 550 haste.Ele shaman.

am I hindering my dps?
    I have x2 leather items but both are haste.(both icc)
    I have wrathfull cloak(hit one)
    otherways items are 245-264.
    Working on getting the tier10 legs but maybe I should get the head instead?(haste???)
    Am I hindering myself?
    btw I have the abyssal rune to help with haste but like wtf?
    Any suggestions?Is 1k haste really that much dps increase?
    I pull around 7.2k with my gear.Oh and note that am using nibelung and not mh+oh
    Can someone help?
    btw I have acess to most gear in the first 7 bosses of both 10 and 25 man icc.

Pew pew

Re: Reached 3k sp unbuffed but only 550 haste.Ele shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pullup
    am I hindering my dps?
    I have x2 leather items but both are haste.(both icc)
    I have wrathfull cloak(hit one)
    otherways items are 245-264.
    Working on getting the tier10 legs but maybe I should get the head instead?(haste???)
    Am I hindering myself?
    btw I have the abyssal rune to help with haste but like wtf?
    Any suggestions?Is 1k haste really that much dps increase?
    I pull around 7.2k with my gear.Oh and note that am using nibelung and not mh+oh
    Can someone help?
    btw I have acess to most gear in the first 7 bosses of both 10 and 25 man icc.

Uh scratch what i said. I thought you were enhance and im in the wrong thread. /epic facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

i like the way you are thinking but it seems really lackluster I mean i can compete with my guild's dpses usually at 5-6th spot yet sometimes it feels that if I switch to resto gear with more haste on it I do more dps.I think its rng but I don't knnow.
    I really like sp its THE stat for casters but this haste craz in endgame wotlk for almmost all classes reminds me of tbc black temple :/
    Pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Pullup
    i like the way you are thinking but it seems really lackluster I mean i can compete with my guild's dpses usually at 5-6th spot yet sometimes it feels that if I switch to resto gear with more haste on it I do more dps.I think its rng but I don't knnow.
    I really like sp its THE stat for casters but this haste craz in endgame wotlk for almmost all classes reminds me of tbc black temple :/
    yeah like i said above, scratch everythign i said. I thought this was the FS thread. XD

But i dont know much about ele, aside from having a certain amount of haste changes your rotation. Maybe you are doing the wrong rotation for the amount of haste you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

doubt it
    FS>LvB>elem>Lb...>LvB>Fs repeat
    Pew pew

Deleted

Please provide an Armory-Link... it makes our work (helping you) waaaaay easier.

So, first off:
    Yes, SP is the best stat for Elementals. But do you know what? Gear doesn't only have 1 stat on it.

So the difference between BEST and SECOND-BEST stat is only found in gemming (sometimes enchanting).
    Now on to the third-best stat... this together with the second-best greatly decide what gear you should chose.
    For Elementals it goes like this:
    Hit (until Cap, any more is useless) > SP > Haste (until some point... rather difficult to calculate, but it's late, ~1k or something, maybe even later.. depends on fight) > Crit > Int > mp5 (~0 DPS, rarely more) > Spirit (0 DPS, ALWAYS)
    So what this means is that you should look for the following gear:
    SP/Haste/Hit
    SP/Haste/Crit
    What also works is SP/Crit/Hit, but in most cases it's worse than SP/Haste/Hit. (not including Set-bonuses)
    So look for that kind of gear... and items with Spirit/mp5 are really rarely good... just when they trump your older item by a lot of itemlevels.