Stealth Buffs???

I have been studying MMO's posts for the past week now, and since Wednesday, our guild has had attempts at ICC every night.

Pretext: We are a new 10 man guild formed very recently that are beginning to farm ICC every week.
    Text: We've 1 to 2 shotted the first 4 bosses in the past, but this specific week, ICC has been overall very "buggy" including a huge buff on Saurfang. Here's what i've seen change on each boss so far: <note this is just this week>

Marrowgar
    1) The strategy "all stand under boss and no one worries bout coldflame" no longer works
    2) Marrowgar will make random jumps at people for no reason
    3) Instead of that "1 second taunt-window delay" after WW phase, he will body-aggro and weapon-swing as soon as WW is done. When i say AS SOON AS i mean I'M THE MAIN TANK, AND THE SPELL WASN'T EVEN DONE CHANNELING WHEN OUR HEALER DIED.
    Overall we got it on our 3rd attempt. Worst so far.

Deathwhisper
    Suprisingly, no bugs here. Only boss.

Gunship Battle
    1) this bug makes this encounter greatly BUFFED, to a level of difficulty near the other encounters. Same as Marrowgar, the mobs' 1 second aggro delay has been removed. They used to come out of the portal and idle for no more than 1 second for the tank to be able to lay down something; this week, however, they were practically half way towards the healers by the time they appeared/were targetable, consencrate never ticked (lol they outran it?) and i was forced to tab+taunt (and tab isn't good on ICC when the mobs melee cloth for 18k and theres millions of other mobs in tabrange)

Deathbringer Saurfang
    1) OMG I HATE THIS GUY! So, since we're a new raiding guild, we dont have everyone up to speed on gear. We've got 1 dpser doing 5k, 4 dps'ers doing 4.5k and 1 doing 4k. Its not amazing, but its not PuGterrible either. He was VERY BLATANTLY buffed ONLY on his enrage timer, because we had PERFECT* execution, blood beasts died immediately, and ONLY ONE mark got off (we arent even using a disc priest!) - and we hit the enrage timer. And, as a tank, I can assure you that Nothing* went wrong with his blood mark and the taunt-switches.

The *'s point to the BUG we encountered:
    2)Saurfang has gained high amounts of TAUNT RESIST! No, but seriously, there's a weird bug with him. Both the other tank and I were taunting and once or twice throughout the encounter it just didn't go through! The taunt ability (hand of reckoning of me, growl for OT) went ON COOLDOWN and yet neither of us saw a Resist, Miss or anything. On top of this, it did not appear in the combat logs AT ALL!
    Because of the tight enrage set up, and the dps presented, we got to 300k (i think around 5% wasn't paying too much attention to the %) before he bezerked. If our taunts landed he wouldn't have received the massive heals! (note the taunt problem only happened once over the encounter, so he was only getting 6 or 7 swings. Thats still a ton of HP return.)

Every attempt ended in 300k-1000k (5-15%), and we had perfect execution (there's no way we could have prevented 1 mark, and we prevented 2, i.e. perfect execution).
    We gave up after 2 hours of wipes. WHAT'S WITH THIS GUY? He was 1 shotted last week!

So, thus far i have not advanced past saurfang this week (and it seems like i won't be till EVERY DPS'ER IS AT LEAST 5K). I miss Princes already (fun fight IMO).
    Has anyone noticed any bugs past Saurfang? Someone else told me it was buggy on 25man as well. Have you guys noticed anything, or are we just failing this week?

edit: don't even get me started on the stealth 2k hp nerf -.- (our other guild tanks said they didn't mind that mine was slightly higher)

edit 2: (the inb4's)
    1) No the priest didn't die from coldflame, the boss's target (the priest) went from 100% to 0% immediately, coldflame won't do that.
    2) Yes I tried both of my cooldown taunts on saurfang - it wasn't just hand of reckoning, i tried both that and righteous defense
    3) Yes on Gunship i positioned my consencrate in between the healers on the side of the boat and the portal in the middle
    4) Yes, 4.5k should be enough to defeat one of the first 4 bosses. We're no festergut guild here, but 4.5k average per dpser * 6 dpser = enough for Princes, Valithia, Rotface... and definetly should be for Saurfang
    5) No I was not one of the people complaining bosses were too easy, I was awaiting hardmodes. However, with a new guild, the average gearscore is like 5 or 5.1k, and with that, I didn't expect to do heroic bosses soon and didn't plan on a NORMAL boss to be IMPOSSIBLE with perfect execution (Stupid bugs)
    6) No saurfang was NOT taunt immune, we made that mistake once and won't do it again. DPS are waiting for 3 stacks of seal of vengeance, I dont lose aggro after that, the previous tank is stopping from attacks 6 seconds after taunt
    7) If you're going to say ^^ was a bad idea, 6 seconds of tank dps is nothing, 6*2 = 12k health thats nothing. Besides, tank pally's threat (hear that blizzard? not hp, THREAT) is overpowered, and I could overaggro the druid just by breathing on saurfang (or offering him pizza)
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

Re: Stealth Buffs???

I heard there was some bugs going on with some bosses being stuck in heroic mode, I don't know.

If that affected any of the first 4 bosses
    and if we cleared them on heroic mode
    ZOMG FOR US =)
    or

better yet

if we were 5% from a ICC10 HEROIC saurfang? WOOT!
    lol

but really, blizzard, please fix, i had to miss out on (princes + rotface + valithia + saurfang) = 8 badges, in addition to my chance and Precious's ribbon!!!
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

Did Saurfang eailer with two healers (One of them being me) and we barely hit the first mark and I was alt-tabbing out to read MMOchamp. That fight is so /yawntastic that it can't be the heroic version.

Haven't nothing any bugs with the first 4 bosses on 10 man tbh.

The fight is fine on 10 man. It was bugged to shit on 25 man the other day (After first blood beasts, he magically casted 1 mark. He literally went from 4 blood power to 100 without anyone suffering damage).

You're fighting easy bosses and complaining about "bugs" which are obviously you just being bad. You have your entire raid group stand under LM and wonder why your priest got killed, well cleave/unlucky ticking of a hot. The mobs on gunship dont hit hard enuff to kill a clothie, so you've got plenty of time to get aggro, and Saurang has an amazingly generous enrage timer, your dps apparently was not enough.

P.S. Please don't complain about the easy bosses in ICC, some of us wanted a challenge, you people already got Lady nerfed, so leave(The only sorta kinda hard fight out of the 4) Saurfang alone.

TLDR: Stop bitching.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

15+ Year Old Account

Saurfang always had a fairly steep enrage, 8 minutes.

The rest might be bugs however.

MORRRREEE BOOOOONESSS FOR THE OFFFEEEERRINGGGGG

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaria
    You're fighting easy bosses and complaining about "bugs" which are obviously you just being bad. You have your entire raid group stand under LM and wonder why your priest got killed, well cleave/unlucky ticking of a hot. The mobs on gunship dont hit hard enuff to kill a clothie, so you've got plenty of time to get aggro, and Saurang has an amazingly generous enrage timer, your dps apparently was not enough.

P.S. Please don't complain about the easy bosses in ICC, some of us wanted a challenge, you people already got Lady nerfed, so leave(The only sorta kinda hard fight out of the 4) Saurfang alone.

This.
    =/
    I solo the first four bosses and Im still bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Dantek
    Did Saurfang eailer with two healers (One of them being me) and we barely hit the first mark and I was alt-tabbing out to read MMOchamp. That fight is so /yawntastic that it can't be the heroic version.

Haven't nothing any bugs with the first 4 bosses on 10 man tbh.

The fight is fine on 10 man. It was bugged to shit on 25 man the other day (After first blood beasts, he magically casted 1 mark. He literally went from 4 blood power to 100 without anyone suffering damage).
    in its "bugged" form it was hard but doable, granted ppl were quick to react.. at least we nailed him down on our 3rd attempt...

Taunt resists are down to your gear/glyphing. Since taunts are based off spellhit you need 17% this is where the 8% hit glyphs help greatly, especially needed on fights like this where you need to be able to guarantee a taunt (also fairly vital on heroic beasts of northrend in ToC, where I have had 3 yes thats right 3 taunt resists in a row taunt resist, mocking blow, taunt resist, challenging shout, taunt resist).

can't say i noticed any changes in any of the encounters you mentioned, on either 10 or 25, this week was business as usual. i can't say i have seen anything on the official forums about other guilds 10 man or otherwise experiencing similar problems, so i could be wrong but i am thinking the problem isn't the encounters. i mean adds hitting clothies on the airship sounds like a tanking fail, if ya hit the enrage timer on saurfang you prob need more dps and i'm not too sure we kill saurfang b4 he puts up any marks, but wouldn't the tanks alone take enough damage to put up several marks if you rolling all the way to the enrage? finally marrowgar t really you should prob just have everyone but ya tanks behind him, it's really not that hard to take 2 steps to the right or left to move from cold flame, and your raid will be less prone to human error on the part of ya tanks, also ya tanks can taunt b4 he finshes his WW, most taunts have a few seconds tick time while they are active saves trying to get the taunt up after drops his agro table. any how it's pretty late here and this is reading way more condescending then i had intended to be so will leave it like it is, better luck next week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaria

If you reread my post:
    1) we SCATTERED during the WW phase so the priest happened to be about 5 to 10 yards from his last WW since he went to the priest on the last one. The whole "stand under LM during phase 1" has nothing to do with his WW and autoattack when its done, just that the brief pause was not there.
    2) Gunship was fine, we didn't wipe. Just saying, the clothies did get hit once. It didn't take them out, it took 60% of their health, unavoidable, wasn't like this before.
    3) Saurfang HAD a generous enrage timer. We didn't fail the fight at all; our range didn't move ONCE and the blood beasts didn't get a single hit off (read only 1 mark, no disc priest). The enrage timer got cut down a lot, to a point where 4.5k per dps-er times 6 dpsers is BARELY enough to kill him, assuming perfect taunt-execution. We would have perfect taunt execution if it wasn't bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrac
    Taunt resists are down to your gear/glyphing. Since taunts are based off spellhit you need 17% this is where the 8% hit glyphs help greatly, especially needed on fights like this where you need to be able to guarantee a taunt (also fairly vital on heroic beasts of northrend in ToC, where I have had 3 yes thats right 3 taunt resists in a row taunt resist, mocking blow, taunt resist, challenging shout, taunt resist).
    I, as a paladin tank, DO have glyph of hand of reckoning, including massive amounts of hits (something over 200 dont know the exact number), a shadowpriest, and a draenei. It didn't record as a miss at all, no scrolling combat Miss or Resist. Also, the druid also has his glyph of growl.
    It's not resists, its a bug that wiped the raid (despite the fact that even if we didnt get bugged, we would have barely made the enrage with 4.5k average dps.)

to those who said "leave saurfang difficult" : You guys are clearing it in 25 man gear. We're strictly 10 man. If you want a difficult encounter, kill the LK, kill Hardmode, but saurfang is the door to other fun interesting bosses and 4.5k dps/raid member + perfect execution should be enough to kill the gateway to the other wings. We're blocked out, and while it'll barely be possible to make it unbugged, it currently is *impossible* to do it as it is.
    Hopefully next week the taunt bug will be fixed.

oh yeah, also, for those who saw that his blood power generation got nerfed and will tell me that it's super easy now: blood power is NOT the problem of our wipes. He's getting 1 mark only off across 8 minutes (at around 25%), with boiling blood casts, blood nova casts, there's absolutely no way we're going to get 0 marks without a disc priest. Blood Power, the boss's mechanics, not a problem! the enrage timer, the taunt bug, PROBLEM!
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

The only fight that was bugged was Saurfang, everything else is your raid's fault.

As already mentioned, Saurfang was the only bugged one.

My guild didn't have any troubles with only the tanks dancing around to avoid the flames(maybe you had everyone inside, which caused the issue?)

The Gunship has always been like that. As a Paladin you shouldn't have a trouble if you know how to play your class decently. Simply drop the consecration so that the edge hits the portal, while the other spawns closer to the healers. Slam the first with Shield of the Righteous, wait for next to spawn, hit the first with Hammer of Righteousness, then pull back a little towards Muradin/Saurfang, wait for the Sergeant and hit taunt as soon as it appears. Easy peasy. Simply click the mobs instead of tabbing if you have troubles with targetting them.

Saurfang has been fixed.