Stratholme needed to be purged....

After a very long time of just pretty much just going AFK during the role play part of CoT: Stratholme I decided to wander around and see what the lovely place was like before it got burnt to the ground.

Without spamming too many pictures I know it should have been purged long before when they did, the damn place is creepy.

Male versions of the twins in the shining?

Creepy inkeeper doing his best Blair Witch Project stand in the corner look?

What creepy SS have you come across in your playing time?

*yes my laptop sucks so do my graphics :P
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Re: Stratholme needed to be purged....

Well... there are of course the creepy children standing in a hexagram formation in a house North of Goldshire and the crazy cat lady with the bloody hatchet...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Stratholme needed to be purged....

If you manage to go into some of the shops, you can actually purchase stuff? I don't think that theres much weirdness going on. At least not untill Arthas comes over being all "ZOMG ZOMBIES" and then Mal'ganis turns them into zombies. And, as I recall, in WC3 you were trying to _Prevent_ them from becoming zombies.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose