Sindragosa 10 Man.

Mkay fellow raiders, Im wondering what everyone feels as the most efficient way to handle the ice tombs, ontop of the raid losing their mystic buffet debuff.

Do you have everyone get behind the ice tomb?
    Do you hold off a second for the debuff to fall off?

Does the next ice tomb go to a different location or the same?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Sindragosa 10 Man.

It's going to have to go to a second location most likely to make sure you avoid chaining it. My ten man group in my guild could not get this, but we don't look at online strats we try and do it ourselves, best attempt was 8%. Hopefully they don't nerf it, it's a fun challenge.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Logbc
    It's going to have to go to a second location most likely to make sure you avoid chaining it. My ten man group in my guild could not get this, but we don't look at online strats we try and do it ourselves, best attempt was 8%. Hopefully they don't nerf it, it's a fun challenge.
    I agree, it was pretty fun, however 100%-30% is a complete yawn fest...

1: 10 yards left / right / whereever you want of range camp -> everyone goes there, reseting if you need to.
    2: back to position 1 -> everyone goes there, reseting if you need to.
    etc.

That's for the position part. Then healers take turns to make sure the tanks won't die while the rest basically resets every 1-2 tombs.

10+ Year Old Account

We killed her yesterday on 10man and got 8 attempts left for LK, couldn't manage him though.

Sindragosa it's a cool fight and kind hard too the DPS on P2 is getting hectic due to the fact that you have to dps the tombs really fast, we've tried 1 tombs and 2 tombs strategy, although 2 tombs (left and right for example) it seems better we find that moving from the one to the other hurt the dps even more, so we make a spot for the marked player and immediatelly run dps go back run dps go back, the really hard part is when he cast the pull spell that leaves the tomb tick 2-3 seconds without dps, having 2 locks and 1 Shadowpries helped a lot due to dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen
    We killed her yesterday on 10man and got 8 attempts left for LK, couldn't manage him though.

Sindragosa it's a cool fight and kind hard too the DPS on P2 is getting hectic due to the fact that you have to dps the tombs really fast, we've tried 1 tombs and 2 tombs strategy, although 2 tombs (left and right for example) it seems better we find that moving from the one to the other hurt the dps even more, so we make a spot for the marked player and immediatelly run dps go back run dps go back, the really hard part is when he cast the pull spell that leaves the tomb tick 2-3 seconds without dps, having 2 locks and 1 Shadowpries helped a lot due to dots.
    Did everyone just kill the tomb immediately after getting behind it?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    Did everyone just kill the tomb immediately after getting behind it?
    Most of the times yes we only pause for like 1-2 sec if a tomb was timed with an explosion

Here's the deal with what we did, and it worked pretty well.

If you're on the stairs looking out, her middle was on top of the triangle closest to you from the big circle in the middle of the room.

We had everybody, minus the MT of course, standing in the middle in melee range right where Sindragosa's stomach would be. The first person to get ice tombed would run towards her hind leg. Everybody gets behind. Tank calls out when to kill it as he should be the last one to get behind every time from then on. Kill the tomb when called and get back on the boss when you can.

OT then taunts the boss, and the 2nd tombed person would put it near the stairs in line with her head. MT is going to be the last one behind the tomb and will call out when to kill. Keep alternating where you put the tombs so that the whole raid doesn't get hit. Make sure to tank swap after every tomb. Might sound silly, but rng can get you and if a tank ends up with 8-13 stacks, he's going to die without cd's. Being blasted for 37k frost breath after resists on 10m is a lil :/.

We also bloodlusted at the beginning of p3. Note that you cannot ice block or divine shield off the stacks. We tried one-tanking it when we went in thinking that, and uh yeah, I couldn't DS it off. My impending doom was counting down.
    I blame a company who has a suspiciously high rate of hacking, and is not a security expert, yes. Until i find the leak on my side, it isn't on my side