Ghostlands - Normal 12085 characters

Hellfire - Normal 10789 characters

Karazhan - PvP 6461 characters

Nagrand - Normal 10564 characters

Shattered Halls - PvP 7791 characters

Sporeggar - RP-PvP 6518 characters

The Sha'tar – RP 6713 characters

in total :72213 characters

and still in this battlegroup we never get into any BG except WSG and AB and i will just take a wild guess but it might be because out of all these servers only 3 of them are pvp servers so i was wondering if maybe you might merge vindication with bloodust seeing as they are also in a small battlegroup but they have better populated servers and have more pvp servers in their battlegroup or are you maybe plannig something else and if so what.
    Am i maybe the first person to point this out and if so is then SURPRISE we have a problem and maybe you could fix it please cause i like to pvp and i would like to be able to get into all BG. it takes about 4 hours to get 1 av going and i haven´t seen Isle of Conquest cause there never ppl there, the only battleground we can play is AB and WG and there are maby 3 on going max on a good day and we still need to wait for 30min to get into one. we have been talking to GM´s and they say they cant say anything about this or answer any questions and they say it is priviledge informatin wich i find kind of funny its not like im asking where is area 51 or who killed JFK

Re: Merging battlegroups

Your Battlegroup isn't the only one with that problems. The Solution would be merging

A) all RP servers, all PvP servers, all RP-PvP servers, all Normal servers
    Problem that would arise: no BGs at all for RP and Normal servers

B) just merge everything from that certain language.

I hope Blizz does something about that soon...

It's not the problem. The inbalance between alliance and horde is the problem. Faction change ruined WoW bgs.

Its too many Horde and lack of Alliance interest which is the issue in BGs.

Faction changes started the slow death of the Alliance PVP population. X-realm Heroics killed off most of what's left of the small Alliance PVP population.

Granted Worgens may breath a little life come Cata, but I cant see them more than a short-term FOTM. Worgens will faction transfer back to their Undead or Blood Elves within a few months, due to the perception that horde "wins" more.

Why bother queueing BGs as PUG Alliance (only to be outnumbered) when they are less stressful alternatives for gear (Heroics, X-Realm BG Premades and soon Rated BGs).

srsly man im feeling you, Sitting on Shatterd Halls for a season now hoping it would be merged but ive just got enougth of 0 isle's 0 av's and 0 bg's in general apart from early season or those RNG Sota's

migrating is the only way to get away from this bull**** server
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubroya
    It's not the problem. The inbalance between alliance and horde is the problem. Faction change ruined WoW bgs.
    This...

Faction change killed BG's...