Next upgrade for tank warrior?

So I just started tanking and made this to my ms. I have took lots of shit for my arms gear so now i need advices what i take after my cloak. I could take that stam trinket or then belt. Both pay 60 frosts. Im kinda low exp and im asking do i really need 26 exp, cos hate gemming exp since i could gem pure stam to get my hp higher.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ldt&cn=Taurodi (got both brewfest stam trinks equipped atm)

All advices are welcome

Re: Next upgrade for tank warrior?

While increasing your hit and expertise would help you out a lot you're not really hurting. (Although I'd replace the brewfest with a Black Heart, but that's just me.)

If you're having threat problems, which I bet you are, the first place for you to fix it will be in your spec over your gear at this time.

Drop Cruelty, drop puncture, drop improved revenge, then pick up improved HS, impale and Deep Wounds.

Re: Next upgrade for tank warrior?

I dont have big threat issues so far (tanked icc 10man first wing without problems). So still im asking about what should i take with frosts next? Second tier 10, trinket or belt etc?

doing some changes with spec now.