Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tirion unemployed??

Hi

So does he still have something to do or someone to annoy. Or should he look for work at the local Wall mart?
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Deleted

Re: Tirion unemployed??

Tirion Fordring yells: Congratulations all, the Lich King is dead! Now we can all reclaim our land and live the peace we have fought for......

*ground shakes*

Deathwing yells: I HAVE RETURNED MORTALS, TREMBLE IN FEAR!

Tirion Fordring yells: WTF!?!?!?!?!?

Obviously he should get a job at McDonalds.

10+ Year Old Account

Tirion becomes that crazy old hermit saying beware the scourge they can come up and bite ye on the titzor.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    Tirion Fordring yells: Congratulations all, the Lich King is dead! Now we can all reclaim our land and live the peace we have fought for......

*ground shakes*

Deathwing yells: I HAVE RETURNED MORTALS, TREMBLE IN FEAR!

Tirion Fordring yells: WTF!?!?!?!?!?
    Isn't it more like

Tirion: pewwff, I though your where Arthas with the ICC was barely a setback. Dragon is Varians shit, he is the dragon killer. I do Zombies. When they come to us I pew pew them, when dragons come varian is cleaning that shit up.

Deleted

The Lich King says: You have won... Tirion... but the Paladin... is nothing without the darkness... you are nothing without... me!
    Highlord Tirion Fordring says: He's right... Oh bloody hell...
    *A'dal descends from the heavens*
    A'dal yells: Tirion Fordring, for using dirty language you are hereby deprived of your holy powers!
    *A'dal ascends back as though nothing happened*
    Tirion the Unemployed says: Oh well, at least I'm old enough to get pension...
    *A'dal returns for a moment*
    A'dal yells: Oh, right, those years as a hermit don't count as employment. You still have 20 years of service to do before you can retire.
    Tirion the Unemployed yells: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

10+ Year Old Account

I guess Tirion will be wandering around in Cata with some kind of new faction. He is a busy man ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

The Argent Dawn was established to defend Azeroth from all threats, and they have several quest involving the Twilight's Hammer.

I have a feeling the Crusade may be helping with ol' Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    The Lich King says: You have won... Tirion... but the Paladin... is nothing without the darkness... you are nothing without... me!
    A'dal yells: Tirion Fordring, for using dirty language you are hereby deprived of your holy powers!
    A'dal yells: Oh, right, those years as a hermit don't count as employment. You still have 20 years of service to do before you can retire.
    He lived many years on worm meat...I think he'll live.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann

10+ Year Old Account

he can go back to restoring the knights of the silver hand to its former glory, seeing as he is the head of the order, and the argent crusade has fulfilled its goal
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Tirion was one of the five formers of the knights of the silver hand, wich was formed before the lich kings rise. They fought all kind of horrors. They fought the orcs, they fought demons. Not only undead. So aslong as there is some kind of evil out in the world, Tirion will have workj to do. And there is till undeads left, both scourge and other kinds of them. And who knows when Bolvar will go nuts.

No, i dont think Tirion will get a job at McDonalds just yet.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Tirion's a paladin, but he was also the Lord of Hearthglen. I imagine he would retake his lands back. It'd be nice if in Cataclysm, it becomes a neutral flight point with a blacksmith, inn and stables. The zone could use something more than Chillwind Point.

This was after all Tirion's expansion, i guess we'll see him around briefly restoring the glory of Lordaeron with his Order of the Silver hand. Wonder who will be the lead good-guy in Cata?

PLEASE RETURN MEDIVH <3
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

Id also like him to reform knights of the silver hand...but a second thought, hes kinda old...maybe its time for him to retire? I mean, hes like 60 or something, and he have slain the Lich King...he gotta get some money from that right? Maybe get a nice house, with jacuzzi, nice ride and a high-tech kitchen. And then we can watch it on MTV Cribs.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Weinstein
    Would like to see that job interview.

Tirion: Special skills? Well dick, can I call you dick?
    Dick: No.
    Tirion: Oh. Well mister 16 year old local mcdonalds manager, one of my special skills are that I am able to use the ashbringer. Also I have lots of experience with the Light. For my last job I Killed Arthas.
    Dick: Well we dont want you to kill our costumers.
    T: Ohh, well what do you want me to do then.
    D: Can you operate a burger grill?
    T: Well never done it, so dont really know?
    D: Think I heard enough.
    T: Cool, so when can I start, want to use the ashbringer to cut some tomatos.
    D: Lets not rush this, oke.
    T: Can I take a free burger on my way home, have a long way to go back home.
    D: No! Goodbye.
    T: A small coke?
    D: Goodbye mister Tirion.
    T: Goodbye *cough* A-holl * cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Atica
    Id also like him to reform knights of the silver hand...but a second thought, hes kinda old...maybe its time for him to retire? I mean, hes like 60 or something, and he have slain the Lich King...he gotta get some money from that right? Maybe get a nice house, with jacuzzi, nice ride and a high-tech kitchen. And then we can watch it on MTV Cribs.
    Since he's old couldnt he start Knights of the Silver Hair?

Kinda like a retirement program?
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseVentura
    This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus. . . just like me.

Quote Originally Posted by aplyflwynd
    Since he's old couldnt he start Knights of the Silver Hair?

Kinda like a retirement program?
    No its to soon.
    He will be the main character of the expansion after cata.

Wrath of the BurgerKing.
    He is part of the hand of Mcdonald and their huge battle with the Burgerking

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siton
    This was after all Tirion's expansion, i guess we'll see him around briefly restoring the glory of Lordaeron with his Order of the Silver hand. Wonder who will be the lead good-guy in Cata?

PLEASE RETURN MEDIVH <3
    Malfurion Stormrage it look's like... who is 100x cooler than the other nelf leaders combined (especially fandral "the douche" staghelm)...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Argent Crusade has a minor role in helping fight the Twilight's Hammer (like the cenarion expedition in northrend minor) but I think it will mainly be a new faction with some help to the faction that Malfurion leads (army of cenarius or something like that) and yes it will be weird having yet another cenarion faction but yeah...

I personally think the new neutral faction that leads the fight should be an offshoot of the Earthen ring (led by the now non warchief Thrall) seeing how as they've not had much of a presence in WoW before and with all the crazy stuff happening with the elemental planes and the devastation around the world, it seems a perfect oppurtunity for Azeroth's shamans to go into action repairing the damage and calming the elements...

And of course there is also the new Council of Tirisfal...

Quote Originally Posted by Weinstein
    Really made me lol. Well done to you

10+ Year Old Account

You have to kinda feel sorry for him tbh...hes spent years being a hermit to suddenly get pomoted to the leader of the most powerfull force in the world that combined the argent dawn, argent crusade, ebon blade ,alliance and horde against the lich king then just to suddenly get demoted back down to hermit again when we have finished with arthas and no longer need him.