Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Lich King Encounter Video by Blood Legion

Lich King Encounter Video by Blood Legion
    Blood Legion released a video of their Lich King kill in 10-man. Keep in mind that this is the 10-man normal mode version, I suggest that you wait for a video of the 25-man in heroic mode to see how hard/impressive the encounter can be.

Important - Players are randomly sent to the Frostmourne room during the encounter, sadly the player frapsing the fight wasn't teleported this time. You will have to wait another video to see this part of the fight.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlxcNMltpU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlxcNMltpU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_3eDWwDKfE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_3eDWwDKfE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Re: Lich King Encounter Video by Blood Legion

I suggest that you wait for a video of the 25-man in heroic mode to see how hard/impressive the encounter can be.
    Ye, because this looked a little underwhelming.

Had hoped that Tirion would be a little more involved.

I want to see the holy paladin's PoV when he gets sucked into frostmourne @ ~2:45 into the second video.

Now that they have it killed on 10 man does that mean they will be able to start heroic mode this week?

Quote Originally Posted by soulfarmer
    Now that they have it killed on 10 man does that mean they will be able to start heroic mode this week?
    Next week, heroic and normal are on the same instance lock, selectable via the difficulty toggle on a boss-per-boss basis

Quote Originally Posted by nemex
    Next week, heroic and normal are on the same instance lock, selectable via the difficulty toggle on a boss-per-boss basis
    I tought they where on seperate lockouts like toc/togc

Quote Originally Posted by soulfarmer
    I tought they where on seperate lockouts like toc/togc
    should be imo...can't wait to raid something and not get to have fun.

still, terribly boring fight, blizzard could have made this more fun.

Arcane Mage PoV is so fun -.-'

The fight looks like Patchwerk v2 for him.

What happens with the platform, second part, 1:23-1:27? Why it restores?
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Thats awesome. Very nice part of the encounter - Defile. In casual guilds defiled zones will be REALY big =)

i was seeing that mage's rotation. shouldnt he be going to 4 stacks or does he do more dps with just 3.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

The ending to that fight is even more epic than the cinematic that follows it.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by calibro
    What happens with the platform, second part, 1:23-1:27? Why it restores?
    So you don't wipe to the huge amount of frost damage you will probably take if you stand inside his pulsing frosty aura.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

The fight itself looks great, and the expansion gets the ending it deserves, cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577
    i was seeing that mage's rotation. shouldnt he be going to 4 stacks or does he do more dps with just 3.
    I've only watched some of it but looked to me like he was using AM whenever Abarr procced regardless of stack size. Presumably because he needed to be more mana efficient.

sweet video. Looks like a Hell of an encounter, 20 minutes total.

Cant wait to get my turn at the LK. Probably mind numbing whipes until the One Down.

I was expecting a lot more. I mean this is the LK, this fight should give epic a new meaning. The last part saved a little bit. Video though was normal killshot video but i would have muted vent when my guildmates where talking over the lore.

We have not seen froustmourne but that doesnt save it, really. Its 10man normal but i highly doubt its gets more epic in there, just harder. ok 25man looks more epic than 10guys killing the mighty Lich King.

Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

nice liked it . great that a mage made it ... but sadly no frostmourne fight

tirion is dumb he waited 20 mins to ask help from light ... he couldve stay in there for 10 more mins and then gg ... Wtf untill they die you chill there ? dumb pala is dumb ....

edit : was nice to hear vent at end

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Thank you so much for that video! That fight is EPIC and holy S*** its long and whoever said super sayjin in guild chat = win!

Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost
    nice liked it . great that a mage made it ... but sadly no frostmourne fight

tirion is dumb he waited 20 mins to ask help from light ... he couldve stay in there for 10 more mins and then gg ... Wtf untill they die you chill there ? dumb pala is dumb ....

its a paladin, what do you expect? Guess we wasnt really frozen, just thinking if he buffs the raids or if he doesnt like all the paladins do, buffs are serious business for them. And after buffing the tank blessing of wisdom he decided to join the fight.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!