Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Love is in The Air - Apothecary Trio

As an owner of the original Rocket mount from the wow card game i am very disappointed about this. This rocket looks almost the same as the one from the card game! Well, actually its even more detailed and better looking. Argh! Damn Blizzard! First the turtle mount and now they are giving everybody the rocket mount!

Ok, i managed to find the rocket mount myself from a booster pack so i didnt pay for it individually. But think about the people who bought it from Ebay or such. The rocket mount was the second most expensive loot card after Spectral Tiger! Think about the people who bought it for lots of money and thought it would give them a unique look to make them stand out from the rest of their realm. Now everybody and their grandmother will ride around on one.

Seriously, this was the last straw. I'm going to finally quit wow.

Boubouille you have a fairly wacky UI there!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGobbo
    As an owner of the original Rocket mount from the wow card game i am very disappointed about this. This rocket looks almost the same as the one from the card game! Well, actually its even more detailed and better looking. Argh! Damn Blizzard! First the turtle mount and now they are giving everybody the rocket mount!

Ok, i managed to find the rocket mount myself from a booster pack so i didnt pay for it individually. But think about the people who bought it from Ebay or such. The rocket mount was the second most expensive loot card after Spectral Tiger! Think about the people who bought it for lots of money and thought it would give them a unique look to make them stand out from the rest of their realm. Now everybody and their grandmother will ride around on one.

Please don't quit WoW!!! the world will fall apart without you! i'll miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg please don't!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerti
    he said if you stand in some cloud you will be immune to their attacks so I guess any dps who can hold threat can tank him since the dps would need little healing
    Only really need one tank if you have a healer that's half awake. Duo'd it with my alt DK tank in T7 mostly and an Ulduar only geared alt healer.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Slavaa
    I need to get that gas mask, possibly on a gnome, and start walking around asking "Are you my mummy?"

Cookie to anyone who gets the reference.
    Dr Who 8)

The mentioned strategy here is perhaps the most silly I've ever read. (Sorry). So here's how I did it last night:

Step 1: Tank picks up the first two mobs to become active, ignores the potion throwing one since he will run around throwing potions at people and generally reset threat anyway.

Step 2: With good dps the first mob will be dead by the time the third activates, so dont worry too much about colours of pots

Step 3: Kill the mobs in the order they activate

Step 4 (optional): Chugging pots in order to stay in puddles the same color seems very very over complicated, how about just stepping out of the puddle since there will be plenty of room to do so?

Our pug healer failed to find his pots, and he had no problem at all staying alive.

Also, the Oozling grows by eating critters for a totall of 3 growths. It finds one, jumps it and eats it alive. Even works on Sheep ^^

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, the nice part about those bosses is that they're all stunnable. So you can stunlock Frye to keep him in place as you nuke him down.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

If you have a hunter, have him trap Baxter, the 2nd guy that spawns on the left and he can be chain trapped for the whole fight till you kill off the other two.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    If you have a hunter, have him trap Baxter, the 2nd guy that spawns on the left and he can be chain trapped for the whole fight till you kill off the other two.
    Yep, they're all trappable, makes the fight way easier.

Also, the Toxic Wasteling is hilarious.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by RedGobbo

a) you made account just for this rant
    b) noone told them to buy it, just becouse they want to be "special" with mount doesnt approve them to anything
    c) whoever is buying stuff for this game should know its his/her money and they can spend it elsewhere, its called free will in what you do with your money, noone was forcing them

Quote Originally Posted by Second
    a) you made account just for this rant
    b) noone told them to buy it, just becouse they want to be "special" with mount doesnt approve them to anything
    c) whoever is buying stuff for this game should know its his/her money and they can spend it elsewhere, its called free will in what you do with your money, noone was forcing them
    a)you just got trolled.
    b)you just got trolled.
    c)you just got.... well.... you know...

I need to get that gas mask, possibly on a gnome, and start walking around asking "Are you my mummy?"

doctor who the lonely child-the doctor dances iirc
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

New Love Boats in the cities! I made a short clip here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2XOXvxy3Qg

I'd have to experiment with it, but it seems Toxic Wasteling does something while you fight mobs, maybe drain them (though with no combat effect) and grow from this...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Come eat some chemicals with me, come eat some chemicals... ;D

Uploaded a video with the toxic wasteling to youtube

Enjoy (even though its not HD quality^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wQmyXbRVSw

ah thanks, thought it was random for normal mobs
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account

Doctor Who.
    For the Emperor.

10+ Year Old Account

Got the mount an hour ago, so some short info:

1. It changes from 60% landmount to 310% flying mount depending and skill and area.
    2. Did I mention it's flying speed is 310%?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Also drops The Heartbreaker - Use: This strange experimental device was meant to burst the target's chest cavity in a spray of hot gore. Instead, it induces a brief but pitiful display of miserable, wrackings sobs. (1 Min Cooldown)

As far as I could notice, only makes you perform the /cry emote on use.
    Correction, you can use it on others, too!