femaledwarf - hit rating after hit cap

Hey guys, so I have came across a slight problem.

recently I changed my setup to a agility focused setup, from a soft arpen setup with the heroic dungeon trinket.

so, my question is, does the spread sheet count hit rating after 8%?

when I compare my 2 sets, the pure agility is ahead by roughly 40 dps, how ever, my agility set is 80 hit rating over the hit cap, and according to the spread sheet, each hit rating is counting for 3.838 dps. heres the chart:

Ranged DPS + 1 8.256 N/A

Hit + 1 (when below cap) 3.838 3.838

Agility + 1 1.830 1.830

ArP + 1 1.574 1.574

Crit + 1 1.568 1.568

Haste + 1 1.184 1.184

Int + 1 0.835 0.835

AP + 1 0.729 1.458

Mp5 + 1 0.000 0.000

Stamina + 1 0.000 0.000

the message to the right of this chart says the following:

You are over the hit cap but hit values are included in these gear comparisons. Be sure to disable them when comparing gear that won't drop you below the hit cap.

so does this mean that I subtract ( extra hit rating x 3.838) from the dps it shows?

which means, after you do the math, I actually have less dps than my soft arp set.

thanks in advance.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Gatso

Re: femaledwarf - hit rating after hit cap

No, it doesn't count rating after the cap. It merely lists the value so that if you want to compare items that change your hit rating, you can calculate the change in DPS if you were to lose hit and go under the cap.

Re: femaledwarf - hit rating after hit cap

thanks, that's a huge relief, I spend thousands of gold replacing my gems and getting the greatness trinket, with LK ahead, I thought I had to go another night without sleep farming gold.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Gatso