Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: are resto shams gimped?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya
    L2P issue there, I play resto shammy in 3s with rogue and warlock, and it's like faceroll win. Seriously. >>

"I can't dispel magic so there goes sheep spam."

L2Groundingtotem b4 the sheep lands? Or wind shear maybe? :P

"Don't bother bringing up hero"

WHAAAAAAT?! You must be joking me..

"No "barkskin" ability to reduce dmg taken"

L2 Stoneclaw totem and glyph it...

No. No nononono... Earth shield on yourself, stoneclaw, nature resist and cleanse. You should be fine there. Don't use HW, Kick will do the trick for the rogue there. Cast some random flame shock + Lava bursts to down him. If he gets to nasty, frost shock, ghost wolf, RUN! If he pops sprint, Earth bind him. In one on ones a resto shaman should win against rogues.

Against warriors.. Well use mana totem, stoneskin/stoneclaw, earth shock. If he skillstorms, earth shield, Ghost wolf, run. You should be able to dps a warrior down one on one's too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas
    Lots of fail
    Ahah u are right. Earth shield ticks for 1k-1.5 with a rogue or warrior wich is pretty useless, also if u use it u go too fast oom........, totems can be destroyed and wastes your mana,
    You dont feel gimped in 3v3 just because your mates do all the job for you..........., what about stoneclaw glyph? It isent bad for sure but cannot be compared to damage reduction abilities.

Cant help but laugh.

Shamans are the only healer that doesnt go Oom while still doing amazing healing while being the most annoying.
    Whatever the fuck you're smoking, gimme.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya
    L2P issue there, I play resto shammy in 3s with rogue and warlock, and it's like faceroll win. Seriously. >>
    gtfo my 1200bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixxe
    Cant help but laugh.

Shamans are the only healer that doesnt go Oom while still doing amazing healing while being the most annoying.

Purge can remove 2 buffs each time...
    Wind shear stops nearly all spell casters even getting close to killing you
    Totems... er they alone totally own against some classes

In a 2v2 situation they are not great, but in 3v3 they are super.
    If your team mates are half decent you cant really die, you can support with damage and purges.

Maybe earthshield + run + totem + lol?
    Troll.

teams anxiety to leave you alone is both good and bad, while shamans die quickly, in a 3v3 situation if they chase you, they aren't stopping your partners, unfocused dps x2 with bloodlust means they kill you within 20 seconds or they are going to be blown to pieces.

10+ Year Old Account

shamans should be able to do ankh. Pallys can bubble, heal them self. Druids can travel form run away, etc.

If u die, u are able to do ankh, but within 3 seconds, if u are more then 3 seconds dead, u can't ankh anymore.
    (hold in ur mind that ankh gives u ~1800 health, and ~3k mana, u can be killed fast, after ankh)

That should be nice for shamans

All people stop complaining, if a very skilled person plays Shaman he bets all other healers by horse length.

And i know this since i have played Resto Shaman at 2900 Rating.

All people stop complaining, if a very skilled person plays Shaman he bets all other healers by horse length.

And i know this since i have played Resto Shaman at 2900 Rating.
    All people stop complaining, if a very skilled person plays Moonkin he bets all other DDs by horse length.

And i know this since i have played Balance Druid at 9001 Rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii
    All people stop complaining, if a very skilled person plays Moonkin he bets all other DDs by horse length.

And i know this since i have played Balance Druid at 9001 Rating.
    Ah very nice mate, how long time did it take? :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanie
    shamans should be able to do ankh. Pallys can bubble, heal them self. Druids can travel form run away, etc.

If u die, u are able to do ankh, but within 3 seconds, if u are more then 3 seconds dead, u can't ankh anymore.
    (hold in ur mind that ankh gives u ~1800 health, and ~3k mana, u can be killed fast, after ankh)

That should be nice for shamans
    what does druid travel form have to do with it

the days shamans can ankh in arena is the day druids can BR l2play ur class, shamans can kite just fine if thats what ur worried about

Quote Originally Posted by weorep
    Ahah u are right. Earth shield ticks for 1k-1.5 with a rogue or warrior wich is pretty useless, also if u use it u go too fast oom........, totems can be destroyed and wastes your mana,
    You dont feel gimped in 3v3 just because your mates do all the job for you..........., what about stoneclaw glyph? It isent bad for sure but cannot be compared to damage reduction abilities.
    If your partners are not skilled and able to cc and keep enemies(especialy melees) off you, you are pretty much dead. Shaman always needs some space when pvp'ing because of the nature of his spells.

Quote Originally Posted by shogunmarcus
    Don't bother bringing up hero, people do just fine and dandy without it so it isn't that key to victory in arena.
    In fact this is the sole reason people chose shaman healers for their teams.
    Interrupts are nice too but without bloodlust no one would want a shaman.