Resto spec question

Ive been pondering about my spec and i cant decide whether I should switch the 3 points I currently have in natures grace for 3 ponts in revitalize. Natures grace is very nice when it procs if i need to spam heal a tank up a bit but im finding myself mostly just hotting and i dont crit often as i have gone for haste more than crit so i feel that the points in natures grace may be wasted. I mostly just raid heal in 10 mans.

Heres my spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...&version=11403 Should i change the talents or are there any different talents i should change that would be more useful to me.

Re: Resto spec question

Well it depends. If your haste is quite high (800+) you can just skip nature's grace alltogether, because the added haste will bring your nourish way below the GCD and then you technically wasted those talent points. But as you said you mainly raidheal, and then NG never procs so you might as well skip it.

As you said you mainly raidheal, and I dont know why you put 4 points in tranquil spirit (doesnt reduce the mana cost of your hots), while you only need 1 to get to the next tier of talents.
    Instead max out Living spirit and take all points out of empowered touch(you mostly raidheal) and max out revitalize; your raid will love you for it.

Spend that last point wherever you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Rakydei
    Well it depends. If your haste is quite high (800+) you can just skip nature's grace alltogether, because the added haste will bring your nourish way below the GCD and then you technically wasted those talent points. But as you said you mainly raidheal, and then NG never procs so you might as well skip it.

As you said you mainly raidheal, and I dont know why you put 4 points in tranquil spirit (doesnt reduce the mana cost of your hots), while you only need 1 to get to the next tier of talents.
    Instead max out Living spirit and take all points out of empowered touch(you mostly raidheal) and max out revitalize; your raid will love you for it.

Spend that last point wherever you want to
    I agree with this post to a point.

A) he's right about NG remove your points
    B) remvoe 3 points from tranquil spirit since you raid heal.
    C) Keep your 2 points in Empowered Touch. If you are healing a tank it's because he's either low or is going to get his face seriously dented (festergut is a good example for this). You'll probably regrowth once. rejuv once then spam nourish. the extra 20% is very helpful.

I'd go with http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...Booz,X6L,11403

The next 2 points should go to either:

Tranquil Spirit if you realize that when the occasion comes and you're spamming nourish on the tank.. you start having mana problems.

Natural Perfection. Once again for tank healing.. this helps pop living seed by the way

I personally prefer Natural perfection. I do use regrowth to hot my tanks. I do use nourish in some situations and I do Swiftmend alot which crits. 2 isn't much but I don't find I have mana problems.

Hope this helps.

P.S. My spec is a little flawed in my armory. I'm too lazy to fix it so don't go copy pasting it. Just take the one I linked and add the 2 points where you want them.

Thankyou for the advice