Thread: Wow borders.

Wow borders.

Hey!

I have a problem i have recently discovered since i installed a ui addon called svelte ui. The problem is that it took away my wow borders and made them a liter transparent border instead of the Grey blizzard one. It's been taken from everything, From my the log in screen, my titles and basically everything with a border has been removed. I have removed the svelte UI and all components i think and still no luck but im not sure what is so could any1 help plz.

Srcreenshot. [IMG width=400]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6421/wtfboprders.jpg[/img]

I have disabled all my addons to see if it was one of them but still nothing so any answers to my oh sod drastic problem.

thanks, Crunk. ;D

Thumbnailed for you.

Re: Wow borders.

Those cannot be changed by an addon, as they are loaded directly from the game directory.
    The UI most likely had you change something else than WTF/Interface, and that folder is where those borders are saved. Try dumping your Interface/WTF folders somewhere else and run a repair of the WoW folder, should fix it.
    P.S: Thumbnails, Mods are active nowadays :P
    Oh don't get me wrong, I could totally go for a murderous rampage right now. I played Grand Theft Auto once and so I'm really jonesing for a chainsaw and a hooker, y'know?
    Unfortunately, because I play WoW, I'm too busy losing my job and my girlfriend and becoming obese and losing the ability to communicate in real life and so on to go out and steal the chainsaw.
    What is a gamer to do?
    If you notice I made an error in my post, grammatical, punctuational, whatever, Please send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardena
    Those cannot be changed by an addon, as they are loaded directly from the game directory.
    The UI most likely had you change something else than WTF/Interface, and that folder is where those borders are saved. Try dumping your Interface/WTF folders somewhere else and run a repair of the WoW folder, should fix it.
    P.S: Thumbnails, Mods are active nowadays :P
    oh k so just cut my WTF/interface folders out of my wow directory and run a repair?
    Sorry im new to this side of wow lol :P and MMOchampion but thanks for the quick reply

In your World of Warcraft\Interface folder there will be folders other than AddOns, these replace the default textures that Blizzard provides, try removing them.

WORKED! awesome!

Thanks guys for the quick replys