80 Druid
    80 Shaman
    80 Death Knight
    70 Warlock
    66 Hunter
    44 Priest (currently leveling)
    30 Rogue

Sucks to be so altoholic!

+ I nearly own all the heirloom items just missing the hunter/enhancement shaman gear!
    Sarcasm may be used!
    I am not a thief, I am a pirate! And piracy isn't stealing, it's just good manners sharing!

Re: Altoholic

80 Mage
    80 Priest
    80 Paladin
    74 Hunter
    71 Warlock
    52 Warrior
    49 Druid (Alliance)

..And a bunch of alts at the level 20-30 range I can't be bothered to play more than once in a bluemoon. It's become a "flavour-of-the-week" issue, but I mainly play my Paladin as he is properly geared for both tanking and healing.

All of them have flying mounts and CWF in case I decide to do some leveling with the level 70+, the druid is more or less abandoned due to me having it on a different realm than the one I have all the others.

And thank GOD (of our own understanding) for the Altoholic addon!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    Then she wonders why doing the random daily on all of them takes her nearly three hours a day. :P
    and now imagine you get random COT few times

I played most of classes on lvl 60, 70 or 80. In vanilla I had druid, rogue, warrior, mage, paladin and hunter, in TBC I leveled up also priest and second rogue (different server and faction) in Wotlk I leveled DK, shaman (after couple of attempts around lvl 30-40 from earlier), lock and other mage (again different server and faction) to 75 or so. Now I don't have so much time, so I transfered/faction changed few characters when I moved to server where my friends play and I play actively rogue, paladin and shaman.

With active playing I mean I do daily when I have time, I am attending our 25 man raids mostly with main, and sometimes 10 man ICC - depends if we need tank, healer or dps.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Khaowdruid
    two 80 death knights
    Not one, but two Death Knights!

I myself have a 80 Paladin, 80 Priest, 80 Rogue, 74 DK, 72 Hunter, 71 Warrior, 42 Shaman, 27 Mage and a 26 Druid. I want to get all those 70+ to 80, but it's so boring atm ;(.
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Just got cold weatherflying for my mage :S, He is going to be level 80 pretty soon!! :P
    Already collecting money for either Dual spec for druid or Coldweather for DK, since mages dont need Dualspec that badly.

Btw :P for those cool guys commenting about getting lives and going outside. Well for someone having a account since end Vanilla, which is about 3-4 years. And only managing 4 lvl 70 plus of which only 2 are 80. And not having any 245 plus gear. I dont consider myself that affraid of outside guy. :P dont make me a no-lifer :P, because those kind of players dont have time for :P forum interaction and al these posters clearly have that social skill and proberly also have a life :P
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Lv 80s: Shaman, Warrior, Mage, Death Knight.

High alts (60+): Hunter, Rogue.

Lower alts (-59): Warlock, Priest, Paladin.

I plan on rolling a druid next though, and starting my Paladin over as a tauren once Cataclysm hits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

15+ Year Old Account

Zao: 80 Mage | Played her during Vanilla up to Fankriss in AQ40 and later on during T5 content.
    Ishne: 80 Warrior | tanking alt for MC and was my main during T4 content.
    Laire: 80 Druid | Healed with her through all of the T6 content
    Korruk: 80 Death Knight | My main in WotLK, tanked most of the content.
    Asoziena: 75 Pala | Just need some lvl 80 Leatherworking alt, really :P
    And I'll probably level up either a shaman or a priest once Cataclysm hits, to experience the quests with a lowlevel character.

well for level 80s I got:

Warrior
    Druid
    Priest
    Shaman
    DK
    Warlock
    Paladin

I also got a mid level 70 mage on the same server.

Then I got 8 level 60-70's on a different server which was the original server I played on when I started playing.

I love having many alts since one can try out different things with specs and so on.
    I am a proud altoholic ;D