Emblems of frost

Ok, I'm starting ICC25 and have 60 emblems of frost, but have no idea of what to buy. T10, other pieces, trinket...
    Can anyone help? What piece and gems?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ong&cn=Rotkopf

Re: Emblems of frost

Probably trinket, then belt, then start going for tier pieces or the armor and glove off-set pieces.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Darock

I really dont understand the trinket. Only for hp? REplace my blue one? It's a weird trinket, with only 1 stat...

I know you havent asked this but.

First replace that crapp trinket from ony quest with emblem trinket its miles better.

About your glove enchant there are like 100 better choices.
    18 stam
    2% threat&parry
    expertise

And so on.

Put 18 stam on your shield as it is rather good shield and you wont replace it anytime soon.

Replace your pure defens gems with either stam or stam&defens or even better choice if you have 540 defens replace it with hit&stam

Your shoulders should have 30stam&resi enchant aswell.

That is something to start with even doh i would change a bit more but those are the once you can do easy and big uppgrades.

Replace imp revenge with imp disipline and replace your revenge and cleave glyph to shieldwall glyph and last one is matter of taste but i would say either viglance or shockwave
    Dashivas prot warrior
    Avidha Prot paladin
    Daghain feral druid (tank)
    Soultheifs Frost DK (tank)
    Draghkar hunter
    Shayol Holy preist
    Shivaa resto shaman

All located on Vek'nilash

Quote Originally Posted by mashadar
    I know you havent asked this but.

First replace that crapp trinket from ony quest with emblem trinket its miles better.

About your glove enchant there are like 100 better choices.
    18 stam
    2% threat&parry
    expertise

And so on.

Put 18 stam on your shield as it is rather good shield and you wont replace it anytime soon.

Replace your pure defens gems with either stam or stam&defens or even better choice if you have 540 defens replace it with hit&stam

Your shoulders should have 30stam&resi enchant aswell.

That is something to start with even doh i would change a bit more but those are the once you can do easy and big uppgrades.

Replace imp revenge with imp disipline and replace your revenge and cleave glyph to shieldwall glyph and last one is matter of taste but i would say either viglance or shockwave
    I'd say cleave is a better choice as a threat glyph than both Vig and Shockwave. The single exception would be single-target bosses with very high dps raid members, at which point Vig would pull out ahead.

Glyph of devastate is a huge threat increase and should be in a standard build.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Darock