arena team... 2 heals 1 dps?

So im going to be doing arena with friends and am wondering if 2 heals and 1 dps is viable. So far its resto shaman / dk (dunno spec) / holy pally.

I dont think its viable as there is not enough burst, what are you opinions? (Im going to see if the pally wants to go ret. I tried ele but simply suck at it. )

edit - meh, im going enhance. i highly doubt 2 heals 1 dps would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Re: arena team... 2 heals 1 dps?

double healer team works, but it'd be kinda boring to play double healer with near no CC at all and no MS.

Double healer can work, you just gotta be able to put out the pressure as the DPS and time the CC and know when its time for your healers to start helping with the nuke.
    DK/Ret/Resto is alot more viable than DK/Ele/Hpal or DK/Enh/Hpal though.

Dunno what your really aiming for though? Glad no. 1800 Weps+? Possible

double healer comps are viable, but not with a dk (of any spec, unholy is the only option tho). Would probably work better if the shaman was willing to play ele.

DK/resto shaman/Hpala has no MS, little to no CC, and lacks the burst potential.
    if your getting locked out by their dps, then your team is useless.

ofcourse it is viable, but its boring and the fights are goddamn long.
    turtle teams can be strong, but i reckon DK/Rshaman/Hpala would work properly
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

i played unholy dk/holydin/ele sham(me) , and we were decently raited.(1950ish). problem is finding an ele sham that knows how to play. there arent many of us out there. i personally play ele because there is more epeen in it than resto ot enh. it also works very well for roflstomp burst. however it is a glass cannon. you are easily rolled, therefore you need a good healer , and need to know how to abuse ghost wolf and LoS.

but to be honest, heals/heals/dk wont get anywhere. maybe you will kill triple dps teams, but thats about it, that is without 30 minute matches.

Quote Originally Posted by gemuadrken
    i played unholy dk/holydin/ele sham(me) , and we were decently raited.(1950ish). problem is finding an ele sham that knows how to play. there arent many of us out there. i personally play ele because there is more epeen in it than resto ot enh. it also works very well for roflstomp burst. however it is a glass cannon. you are easily rolled, therefore you need a good healer , and need to know how to abuse ghost wolf and LoS.

but to be honest, heals/heals/dk wont get anywhere. maybe you will kill triple dps teams, but thats about it, that is without 30 minute matches.
    Yea, i simply cant do ele. I suck at it. I figured this combo would be pretty bad, so im going enh. So far i am eating faces, but i only have 400 resil with enh gear so they are eating my face as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Played as rogue/lock/shaman against a couple of druid/priest/DK teams at 2k mmr and they were pretty much free points. Double healer+arms warrior seemed to be more of a challenge, thanks to mortal strike and bladestorm, but the DK just seemed to run around tickling us while we locked down their priest.

Might be better taking an elemental/retri instead, you'd at least have some burst then.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com