Poll: Do you hate it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Farming honor is a major pain

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    I now hate farming honor more than ever. I know there are all the things you can turn in for some free honor, but doing the BGs is what gets me. I loved PvP first off, but it seems like my team always sucks. For some reason we just cant be the team with the healers, or have the guys who didn't queue as soon as they hit 80. This makes the honor grind a major pain, so much time in each BG with very little to show for it. Ranked BGs cant come fast enough :-\
    first....... farm honor is not duty
    second... stop cry about pugs, and create decent "pug premade", maybe u lose vs serious premade, but u beat every pug
    third...... imho that epic are for free, best price for item ws be around 300K each..., or 68K+arena points...., simple 68K is funny price, i have all (boots, neck, back, ring, wrist and waist)... and wait, 1st week in season :'(, i used my 6x 100 marks, 75K honor cap, WG shards+marks, + extra Bg marks "saved" in mailbox ... ble

The OP is right. It is pain to farm honor atm, specially if your horde, specially if your in Rampage / Saccage battlegroup. BEFORE 3.3.2 you COULD farm 40k honor a day, if you just took your time, but now you need to be extremely lucky (read imposssible) because Alliance win every single time. Like mentioned before; they found the button upgrade to GodZomfgpwn mode. Ive been AV'ing the whole day, doing all WG's and gathered aboutv ~15k. Talk about inbalance. Our Guild's story tells the same as I, and ppl from this Battlegroup would a /agree, unless they are Alliance ofc, they will say it is okay.

Sitting on 5th hour earlier, and was still struggling with my Daili PvP in AV!

I have like 75k honor maxed on three of my toons, and 39287575 shards on them.

Honor has never been easier, with the BoA 2k honor things.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    No. Farming honor already is too easy.

Srsly don't like don't do. PVP is not for farming honor but fun. Farming honor is just addition to that fun.
    I find pvp yes, but i find honor grinding boring. However i have to do it to enjoy the fun. The fun im talking about is arena. In order to compete in arena i have to get the best gear which means i have to honor grind. HAVE TO in order to have fun. Doesnt sound so fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by La
    I have like 75k honor maxed on three of my toons, and 39287575 shards on them.

Honor has never been easier, with the BoA 2k honor things.
    This..

Summs it up really...

Its not hard to farm honor.. It has never been hard.. Theres a reason it was called Welfare gear when Season 1 gear was obtained via Honor.. Its even easier now to get honor if thats what you REALLY want.. Thanks to the many changes to Wow.. No matter what you do you end up with a shitload of honor.. You dont even have to enter Bgs anylonger.. Make sure you have WG and them hit the random HC button..

Yes honor gathering has never been easier.
    That's not what i was trying to say?

Please keep on topic. Playing with sucky people is plain annoying. When you lose every BG that you didn't round up a bunch of players to premade is sucky.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't hate it but i hate the queue times... try getting into any bg horde side stormstrike US BG 15+min queues

People QQ on just about everything these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear
    Yes, epics should be free.

Oh, wait...
    no. but it sure should be more fun than endless bg queues and uneven teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosarg
    no. but it sure should be more fun than endless bg queues and uneven teams.
    This. Today I have played a bunch of AVs for the daily, didn't even come close to winning.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Major Pain! *Salutes*

We already got enough people in full leeched pvp gear wanting to raid screaming "HURR DURR, I GOT XY GEARSCORE" even though its in most cases worthless in pve.

So no.

10+ Year Old Account

Compared to TBC and vanilla, honor farming is a complete joke these days, your QQ is just silly

I do have some sympathy however, i cant say its been a whole lot of fun in bgs for my alt atm, with the amazingly awesome savage crafted gear all i have, all im doing is dying, and it really aint fun at all.

i would like to get the honor asap so i can enjoy pvp again, but at the same time i still dont think the grind is unfair, everyone else has already done it

Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Grinding honor is like running a marathon. If you really want to run that many miles in a day, be prepared for frustration and fatigue. It's your choice to run that far in a day, nobody's making you do it. Or you could do things like most people, and run a few miles a day.

God forbid something in this game actually requires effort...
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

That many people honestly think it's difficult? You can get honor capped every single week with incredibly minimal effort thanks to wintergrasp and repeatable quests.

The hell do people want, a repeatable quest that gives 10k honor? Jebus.

Sure it may be a slight annoyance but its by far the easiest way to obtain gear =/

Had the whole wrathful offset by sunday. The only thing I really do find annoying is that you have to do IoC and SotA to turn in your marks. I really hate this vehicle shit.
    forumz addict :>

The vehicle BGs are the worst BGs blizz has came out with...

Just do the wg qs every now and then, pvp dailys and thats more than enough. you dont need ALL the new season gear the first week/weeks, its not that much of a difference. if you do want the newest gear instagib you need to work your ass off for that yes.