Poll: Do you hate it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Farming honor is a major pain

Only in my battlegroup, since the shortest queue is 6 minutes and the longest (usually SotA or IoC) can take up to 35 minutes
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Easier than ever yes. Stone keeper's shards? Gogo.

I have enuff arena ranking for all offsets but im missing around 300k honour. God help me.

Farming was super easy on my battlegroup doing av's, alliance always won for years in around 10 min with almost instant requeues. Now the horde's new strat is just to only do blitz every game for months now, so av has become just a game of blitz vs blitz. All the other bg's on our battlegroup the alliance almost never win, nor do we win wg on my server due to horde overpopulation. Grinding honor has become quite a chore of spending alot of time for tiny gain as of late.

Do it with your 3v3 or 5v5 team and it isn't so bad.

--M

would it be better to do bgs ( for honor grinding ), as elemental or resto? im geared for and good at both.

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    I now hate farming honor more than ever. I know there are all the things you can turn in for some free honor, but doing the BGs is what gets me. I loved PvP first off, but it seems like my team always sucks. For some reason we just cant be the team with the healers, or have the guys who didn't queue as soon as they hit 80. This makes the honor grind a major pain, so much time in each BG with very little to show for it. Ranked BGs cant come fast enough :-\
    This is my problem, We lose a WG barely and my recount says #1: Me, 1.8 Mil healing. #2: Priest 212K... I check the numbers, shadow priest. DP and VE. WTF. It annoys the piss out of me sometimes when I'm in BGs and I'm way ahead in healing and we barely lose. I mean, one more healer and people stay alive and we WIN. I'm getting so close to saying screw it and going feral.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gemuadrken
    would it be better to do bgs ( for honor grinding ), as elemental or resto? im geared for and good at both.
    Kill enemy scrubs who wander around aimlessly, or heal your own teammate scubs who wander around aimlessly.

I've already made my choice on my Druid.

I don't even try to farm honor. I just do Wsg/AB and honor just builds up over time and i end up getting most of my off pieces by the time the season ends.... I still have furious boots lolol :-\
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTnIGEzvTiw
    MINE

I had enough honor to buy every wrathful piece I wanted at the start of the season.

Do BG dailies, WG weekly's, and you get enough, and it doesn't feel like a crazy grind.

Its when you start a season with under100k that you feel rushed to get your gear, but really if you already have relentless off pieces upgrading to wrathful while is a nice upgrade, is not something you need/should try to do in a week, especially if you pve.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I personally enjoy it. I don't go crazy and farm up like theres no tomorrow. I do at least 1 BG a day, usually more. I do them because I have fun. I usually do it on my hunter where I go in with PvE gear and just watch the crits fly. 50% crit chance unbuffed is fun!

When I am willing to hit my head against a brick wall, or I have a friend playing with me, I heal on my shaman with my 800 resil. I just watch as others bash their head against me. Overall, I really like them in moderation. Farming 75k honor in a day sucks major ass.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

If you dont like pvp dont pvp otherwise "farming honor" is what pvp is. player vs player kill player get honor the end.

I like battlegrounds, I think the problem is that the items are just way too expensive and the honor cap is too low. 75k honorcap and 55k honor for one item? wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Icebear
    Yes, epics should be free.

Oh, wait...
    They aren't!¿

Blizzard has spoiled us with multiple ways of farming honor. If it gets any easier.. My alts will gear faster I suppose if I were some type of hardcore that I would be raging about the ease of farming honor. The game isn't broken, some of the people who play it are.

top 3 best ways to farm honor...
    1. WG WG WG you grab h quests make sre you do all of them theres tons of honor right there and always make sure you go to eery WG you can get to.
    2. Premades they are also great for farming Honor.
    and finally.
    3. Plain old AV sam run AV you can usually get around 25k.45k honor a day depending on how many times u win...
    thats how i farm my honor. if theres a better way then that well then talk to and elite wower lol
    Verfan Druid 80 5.1k GS Blackrock
    Zoolt Hunter 80 5.7k GS Blackrock
    Broorogue Rogue 70 Coilfang
    Twohearts Paladin 70 Coilfang
    Motorskills Shaman 45 Blackrock

yes. I loathed it back in TBC, and i still do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    Farming honor is a major pain
    Yes.

QQ premades are so win, Farming 50k a day with only 4-5hours a day grinding, within a week with 2 WG quests resets I had full wrathful offsets without trying TOO hard. I grinded for my boots a little extra. But farm AV premades for 1850 honor every 9 mins with 3 min breaks will flood you with honor.